Michael Toogood

Default Silver Streak

I've just got one of these 14 foot dinghies. Has anyone else got one?

Junior Member

Location: Buckinghamshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Toogood
I've just got one of these 14 foot dinghies. Has anyone else got one?
Hi Michael
My Father has recently purchased one of these GRP racing dinghies. It needs some work before it can be sailed, but we have been unable to locate any information on the web other than some general info about designer Paul Wright:
http://homepages.rya-online.net/buck...sWeb/About.htm

and a reference in the dinghy database:
http://www.david.chesworth.btinternet.co.uk/SStreak.htm

Do you still sail yours? Have you made any other contacts since your post?

Best Regards