Ace-high

Default Silver chloride half cells for electrolysis & zinc measurements

Finally found where I bought mine cheap - about $22

http://www.docxs.net/product-codes-B100series.shtml

I got the B-108

Works great with a digital voltmeter

Steve Alexanderson

Are these biomedical electrodes really the same as the ones intended for
corrosion control checking on boats at 8X the price of yours?

"hanz" wrote in message
I also bought the same item...

Hanz

Ace-high wrote:
Finally found where I bought mine cheap - about $22

http://www.docxs.net/product-codes-B100series.shtml

I got the B-108

Works great with a digital voltmeter

hanz

YEP!!\

Steve Alexanderson wrote:
Are these biomedical electrodes really the same as the ones intended for
corrosion control checking on boats at 8X the price of yours?

"hanz" wrote in message

I also bought the same item...

Hanz

Ace-high wrote:

Finally found where I bought mine cheap - about $22

http://www.docxs.net/product-codes-B100series.shtml

I got the B-108

Works great with a digital voltmeter

Steve Alexanderson

Now I'm convinced.

"hanz" wrote in message
YEP!!\

Steve Alexanderson wrote:
Are these biomedical electrodes really the same as the ones intended for
corrosion control checking on boats at 8X the price of yours?

"hanz" wrote in message

I also bought the same item...

Hanz