BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Silver chloride half cells for electrolysis & zinc measurements (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/11425-silver-chloride-half-cells-electrolysis-zinc-measurements.html)

Ace-high June 29th 04 11:15 PM

Silver chloride half cells for electrolysis & zinc measurements

Finally found where I bought mine cheap - about $22

http://www.docxs.net/product-codes-B100series.shtml

I got the B-108

Works great with a digital voltmeter

Steve Alexanderson July 1st 04 04:51 PM

Silver chloride half cells for electrolysis & zinc measurements

Are these biomedical electrodes really the same as the ones intended for
corrosion control checking on boats at 8X the price of yours?

"hanz" wrote in message
I also bought the same item...

Hanz

hanz July 1st 04 07:03 PM

Silver chloride half cells for electrolysis & zinc measurements

YEP!!\

Steve Alexanderson wrote:
Are these biomedical electrodes really the same as the ones intended for
corrosion control checking on boats at 8X the price of yours?

"hanz" wrote in message

I also bought the same item...

Hanz

Steve Alexanderson July 1st 04 11:32 PM

Silver chloride half cells for electrolysis & zinc measurements

Now I'm convinced.

"hanz" wrote in message
YEP!!\

Steve Alexanderson wrote:
Are these biomedical electrodes really the same as the ones intended for
corrosion control checking on boats at 8X the price of yours?

"hanz" wrote in message

I also bought the same item...

Hanz