Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Posting a Picture of a Target?

Yesterday a friend and I went to Quantico to shoot our new, and old, pistols. Had a great time. He
and I had made our target stands together, and the stands worked very well. Because of the range
layout, we had to mount our targets 6' high, but the stands held them with no problem. After
shooting, we disassembled the stands and they fit easily into the small duffels we'd bought.

On the way home I mentioned a guy here who posted a picture of a target in which he'd made holes. We
both agreed we'd never in our lives heard of anyone who would actually post a picture of a target
sheet with holes in it to brag about his shooting ability. Then we wondered if you could buy pencils
in different calibers. :) I suppose you could just use a stick to poke holes where you wanted them.

Anyway, we got a good laugh out of it.
--
Salmonbait

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Target Stand Salmonbait[_2_] General 112 February 11th 13 08:47 PM
Clear food is the target MICHAEL JONES General 11 June 15th 12 01:01 AM
Target practice from the boat Frogwatch[_2_] General 7 November 16th 08 04:20 AM