Default Who needs southern waters..?

Here's boating at it's finest im my waters.
Don't forget to bring your longjohns.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...commute-monday

On Feb 10, 7:09*pm, True North wrote:
Here's boating at it's finest im my waters.
Don't forget to bring your longjohns.http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...commute-monday

It'll be funny, seeing your teeth go flying out of your mouth when you
get smashed in the face by Buford...lol

On Sunday, 10 February 2013 22:12:24 UTC-4, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 10, 7:09*pm, True North wrote:

Here's boating at it's finest im my waters.

Don't forget to bring your longjohns.http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...commute-monday

It'll be funny, seeing your teeth go flying out of your mouth when you

get smashed in the face by Buford...lol

Back to that again eh Idiot.
What was that St Thomas policeman's name... the one who has a file on you?

On 2/10/13 10:09 PM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 10 February 2013 22:12:24 UTC-4, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 10, 7:09 pm, True North wrote:

Here's boating at it's finest im my waters.

Don't forget to bring your longjohns.http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...commute-monday

It'll be funny, seeing your teeth go flying out of your mouth when you

get smashed in the face by Buford...lol

Back to that again eh Idiot.
What was that St Thomas policeman's name... the one who has a file on you?

Interesting that the two dumbest posters here, Snotty and Sheephead, are
so into violence.

On Feb 10, 10:09*pm, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 10 February 2013 22:12:24 UTC-4, *e#c *wrote:
On Feb 10, 7:09*pm, True North wrote:

Here's boating at it's finest im my waters.

Don't forget to bring your longjohns.http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...commute-monday

It'll be funny, seeing your teeth go flying out of your mouth when you

get smashed in the face by Buford...lol

Back to that again eh Idiot.
What was that St Thomas policeman's name... the one who has a file on you?

Gee, that'd be handy, but I DONT live there anymore..LMAO.

YOU...have no ****ing clue WHERE I am, but I know where YOU are......

On Feb 10, 10:22*pm, ESAD wrote:
On 2/10/13 10:09 PM, True North wrote:

On Sunday, 10 February 2013 22:12:24 UTC-4, *e#c *wrote:
On Feb 10, 7:09 pm, True North wrote:

Here's boating at it's finest im my waters.

Don't forget to bring your longjohns.http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...commute-monday

It'll be funny, seeing your teeth go flying out of your mouth when you

get smashed in the face by Buford...lol

Back to that again eh Idiot.
What was that St Thomas policeman's name... the one who has a file on you?

Interesting that the two dumbest posters here, Snotty and Sheephead, are
so into violence.

Go **** yourself, sweaty....oh yeah, I forgot, Gumby does that for you
on his knees.

On Sunday, 10 February 2013 23:23:32 UTC-4, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 10, 10:09*pm, True North wrote:

On Sunday, 10 February 2013 22:12:24 UTC-4, *e#c *wrote:

On Feb 10, 7:09*pm, True North wrote:

Here's boating at it's finest im my waters.

Don't forget to bring your longjohns.http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...commute-monday

It'll be funny, seeing your teeth go flying out of your mouth when you

get smashed in the face by Buford...lol

Back to that again eh Idiot.

What was that St Thomas policeman's name... the one who has a file on you?

Gee, that'd be handy, but I DONT live there anymore..LMAO.

YOU...have no ****ing clue WHERE I am, but I know where YOU are......

Run out of St Thomas also?
Seems to be a pattern here, loser.
I imagine Cst Chris xxx could find you if he wanted or needed to.

On 2/10/13 10:23 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 10, 10:09 pm, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 10 February 2013 22:12:24 UTC-4, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 10, 7:09 pm, True North wrote:

Here's boating at it's finest im my waters.

Don't forget to bring your longjohns.http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...commute-monday

It'll be funny, seeing your teeth go flying out of your mouth when you

get smashed in the face by Buford...lol

Back to that again eh Idiot.
What was that St Thomas policeman's name... the one who has a file on you?

Gee, that'd be handy, but I DONT live there anymore..LMAO.

YOU...have no ****ing clue WHERE I am, but I know where YOU are......

What are you going to do, borrow gas and soda pop money from Snotty?

In article ,
says...

On Sunday, 10 February 2013 23:23:32 UTC-4, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 10, 10:09*pm, True North wrote:

On Sunday, 10 February 2013 22:12:24 UTC-4, *e#c *wrote:

On Feb 10, 7:09*pm, True North wrote:

Here's boating at it's finest im my waters.

Don't forget to bring your longjohns.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...commute-monday

It'll be funny, seeing your teeth go flying out of your mouth when you

get smashed in the face by Buford...lol

Back to that again eh Idiot.

What was that St Thomas policeman's name... the one who has a file on you?

Gee, that'd be handy, but I DONT live there anymore..LMAO.

YOU...have no ****ing clue WHERE I am, but I know where YOU are......

Run out of St Thomas also?
Seems to be a pattern here, loser.
I imagine Cst Chris xxx could find you if he wanted or needed to.

Oh, boy, he and Scotty sure have this false threat thing down!!! Too bad
everyone knows they are just full of bull****.

Tsa_08_The Nantucket whaler ' Atlas ' in southern waters, 1830s to 1860s_Roy Cross_sqs squeegees[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 January 15th 11 12:23 AM
Calling all Floridians and those in Southern waters Vic Smith General 2 March 4th 07 04:15 AM
Dangerious Waters Joe ASA 0 November 7th 05 06:07 PM
Boundary Waters Erik Anderson Touring 0 November 20th 03 04:09 AM
Boundary Waters Erik Anderson General 0 November 20th 03 04:09 AM