Default Ron M. here....

Hello this is your old friend Ron M., just dropping in. Anybody here that I know? Hopefully Skipper got hit by an 18 wheeler somewhere in Kansas. Harry Krause might still be around. Or maybe somebody will want my opinion of Bayliners....(ducks)

I don't have the Robalo any more. I retired and we moved to a small farm, so I sold it and bought some cows.

Cheers,
Ron M.

On Feb 9, 7:14*pm, wrote:
Hello this is your old friend Ron M., just dropping in. *Anybody here that I know? Hopefully Skipper got hit by an 18 wheeler somewhere in Kansas. Harry Krause might still be around. *Or maybe somebody will want my opinion of Bayliners....(ducks)

I don't have the Robalo any more. I retired and we moved to a small farm, so I sold it and bought some cows.

Cheers,
Ron M.

True North ( Gumby ) will be giving blow jobs for all who blow out his
laneway at 6331 Edinburgh Street, Halifax Nova Scotia......

On Feb 9, 10:12*pm, ESAD wrote:
On 2/9/13 7:14 PM, wrote:

Hello this is your old friend Ron M., just dropping in. *Anybody here that I know? Hopefully Skipper got hit by an 18 wheeler somewhere in Kansas. Harry Krause might still be around. *Or maybe somebody will want my opinion of Bayliners....(ducks)

I don't have the Robalo any more. I retired and we moved to a small farm, so I sold it and bought some cows.

Cheers,
Ron M.

I'm Harry...and rec.boats has only gotten more infested with right-wing
scumbags. Rumor is that Skippy bought it shortly after he sold his
Bayliner.

What kind of cattle are you running?

The only " scumbags " in here, are you and Gumby, your blow-job
Queen. Gumby takes his teeth out, and Harrys in heaven.

Capt. Ron's adventures away! Joe ASA 0 April 26th 07 04:42 AM
Ron, Trailers Don Dando General 0 September 30th 06 03:21 AM
Ron Ron Cruising 2 July 23rd 05 03:34 PM
Ron Rymer Dave Manby UK Paddle 2 November 3rd 03 12:15 AM
Ron Hill Phil Mitchell Power Boat Racing 2 September 25th 03 01:58 AM