Default Speaking of guns

I just picked this up from my local FFL guy last night. Bud's Gun shop had said up to two weeks for
delivery, but it was at the FFL's establishment four days after I ordered it. Not bad.

Can't wait to take it to Quantico Saturday to see how it shoots. I think my wife is looking forward
to it more than I am. She's never fired a pistol, but wants to learn.

This is the one I finally ended up with: http://tinyurl.com/4cdjotf

Now I'll order the Uplula magazine loader, make myself a target stand, etc., etc.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - The Liberals' solution to a lost argument.

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower
courts cannot display the 10 Commandmentsin their courtroom,
while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.

On 2/8/13 11:02 AM, Salmonbait wrote:
I just picked this up from my local FFL guy last night. Bud's Gun shop had said up to two weeks for
delivery, but it was at the FFL's establishment four days after I ordered it. Not bad.

Can't wait to take it to Quantico Saturday to see how it shoots. I think my wife is looking forward
to it more than I am. She's never fired a pistol, but wants to learn.

This is the one I finally ended up with: http://tinyurl.com/4cdjotf

Now I'll order the Uplula magazine loader, make myself a target stand, etc., etc.

Salmonbait

If she shoots you, I'll be glad to be a witness for her defense.

On Friday, 8 February 2013 12:18:19 UTC-4, ESAD wrote:
On 2/8/13 11:02 AM, Salmonbait wrote:

I just picked this up from my local FFL guy last night. Bud's Gun shop had said up to two weeks for

delivery, but it was at the FFL's establishment four days after I ordered it. Not bad.

Can't wait to take it to Quantico Saturday to see how it shoots. I think my wife is looking forward

to it more than I am. She's never fired a pistol, but wants to learn.

This is the one I finally ended up with: http://tinyurl.com/4cdjotf

Now I'll order the Uplula magazine loader, make myself a target stand, etc., etc.

Salmonbait

If she shoots you, I'll be glad to be a witness for her defense.

Me too.. I can testify what an ornery gun nut the Preparation H man has been for years.

In article ,
says...

I just picked this up from my local FFL guy last night. Bud's Gun shop had said up to two weeks for
delivery, but it was at the FFL's establishment four days after I ordered it. Not bad.

Can't wait to take it to Quantico Saturday to see how it shoots. I think my wife is looking forward
to it more than I am. She's never fired a pistol, but wants to learn.

This is the one I finally ended up with:
http://tinyurl.com/4cdjotf

Now I'll order the Uplula magazine loader, make myself a target stand, etc., etc.

Enjoy! I'll be putting a couple of hundred rounds through my "pieces"
tomorrow.

On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 18:35:01 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

I just picked this up from my local FFL guy last night. Bud's Gun shop had said up to two weeks for
delivery, but it was at the FFL's establishment four days after I ordered it. Not bad.

Can't wait to take it to Quantico Saturday to see how it shoots. I think my wife is looking forward
to it more than I am. She's never fired a pistol, but wants to learn.

This is the one I finally ended up with: http://tinyurl.com/4cdjotf

Now I'll order the Uplula magazine loader, make myself a target stand, etc., etc.

Enjoy! I'll be putting a couple of hundred rounds through my "pieces"
tomorrow.

Where do you go? BTW, WalMart had 9mm ammo today. Yippee. Got my wife to buy three boxes also.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' answer to a lost argument!

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if... You have to have your
parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 8, 5:50*pm, Salmonbait wrote:
[...]

Congrats, John. Get familiar with it, shoot it. key in with it. then
don't waste it.

On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 16:32:37 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

[...]

Sure wish I lived close enough to use your 'back yard'!

Salmonbait

[...]

Up here in the Peoples Republic of Montgomery County we have Gilbert
Indoor Range. The bad thing is that you have to buy your ammo at the
range due to county law. The stupid idiots who run this county believe
that if you have to buy your ammo at the range you won't be carrying it
in your car, next to your firearm.

You can shoot all calibers of handgun and up to .22 and 5.56/223 rifle.
You can also shoot shotguns but, only using lead slugs.

There are several outdoor ranges that are IWLA places. I am not a tree
hugger so I haven't joined one of the three.

On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 20:46:19 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

The range closest to me is 'Sharpshooters', about 7 miles down the road. It uses the 'membership'
scenario - join for a specified time and get either free or cheap ($10/hour) range fees.

http://www.sharpshootersva.com/memberships.php

They're also a gun shop with a pretty decent selection. And, they allow one to bring his own ammo.

Salmonbait

[...]

I am familar with the place. I used to shoot there when I lived in the
Mt Vernon and Lorton areas.

I mad the mistake of shooting a box of lead reloads there once. The
price was right on the ammo, the time was long on the after shooting
cleaning.

We need more guns SteveB[_2_] General 47 April 7th 09 08:38 PM
Speaking of guns .. Eisboch General 21 October 28th 08 08:24 PM
O/T Guns Down Under jlrogers±³©[_2_] ASA 2 July 20th 08 01:10 AM
More Guns Scotty ASA 14 January 15th 07 11:35 PM
Guns joe bleau Cruising 8 October 25th 04 04:16 PM