Default We need more guns

"jps" wrote in message
The tragedies in NY, PA and now WA could have been averted if everyone
owned and carried a gun. We clearly need to arm everyone, including
small children who may otherwise fall victim to their own parents.

We also need to adopt a policy of shooting first and asking the
questions later. Everyone is a suspected perpetrator until an autopsy
proves otherwise.

We should also get the word out as quickly as possible that Obama
plans on taking our guns away so we can get some use out of them
before that day comes.

Mostly, we need guns to deal with people like you.

jps jps is offline

On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 20:05:10 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
The tragedies in NY, PA and now WA could have been averted if everyone
owned and carried a gun. We clearly need to arm everyone, including
small children who may otherwise fall victim to their own parents.

We also need to adopt a policy of shooting first and asking the
questions later. Everyone is a suspected perpetrator until an autopsy
proves otherwise.

We should also get the word out as quickly as possible that Obama
plans on taking our guns away so we can get some use out of them
before that day comes.

Mostly, we need guns to deal with people like you.

Yes, surely. If one of your children turn out like me you'll take care
of them with a gun before they have a chance to do you in.

Not much chance of fleeing when your floor plan is double wide.

"jps" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 20:05:10 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
. ..
The tragedies in NY, PA and now WA could have been averted if everyone
owned and carried a gun. We clearly need to arm everyone, including
small children who may otherwise fall victim to their own parents.

We also need to adopt a policy of shooting first and asking the
questions later. Everyone is a suspected perpetrator until an autopsy
proves otherwise.

We should also get the word out as quickly as possible that Obama
plans on taking our guns away so we can get some use out of them
before that day comes.

Mostly, we need guns to deal with people like you.

Yes, surely. If one of your children turn out like me you'll take care
of them with a gun before they have a chance to do you in.

Not much chance of fleeing when your floor plan is double wide.

Actually, two of my children hold CCF permits. One is a commissioned police
officer in a city of more than a million people. The other is just a
housewife who likes to shoot skeet. They all know how to handle guns, and
started shooting, the earliest at age 8.

It must be pretty cramped in that double wide.

Steve

jps jps is offline

On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 21:34:35 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

Congratulations on having gun carrying kids. I hope they never find
themselves in a situation that'd cause them to discharge their weapons
in the direction of another human being, either by necessity or
mistakenly.

I wish they didn't feel the necessity to carry weapons at all but, in
support of free capitalism, gun manufacturers have been certain to
make them readily available by the thousands at cheap prices for any
goon to purchase. They've purchased the freedom of legislation that
would've put any reasonable restrictions on their easy availability.

And the idiots who want to prevent checks on those who purchase at gun
shows also paid their way to prevent legislation.

I'd be curious to know how your police officer son feels about the
lack of restrictions on gun show sales. And how he feels about the
availabiity of bullets available to the general public designed to rip
flesh to bits.

My double wide is 3400 square feel and three floors high.

A housewife with a CCF permit? Does she shoot skeet at the market or
as she's taking the kids to school? Where will this insanity lead?

I'll tell you where. To a trailer park in Washington State where 5
kids were shot to death by an emotionally unstable father. To 14
people dead at an immigrants center, with 3 cops dead one week and 4
the next.

You think every armed is a good idea? That's where we're headed.
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 5, 10:05*pm, jps wrote:
On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 20:05:10 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
The tragedies in NY, PA and now WA could have been averted if everyone
owned and carried a gun. *We clearly need to arm everyone, including
small children who may otherwise fall victim to their own parents.

We also need to adopt a policy of shooting first and asking the
questions later. *Everyone is a suspected perpetrator until an autopsy
proves otherwise.

We should also get the word out as quickly as possible that Obama
plans on taking our guns away so we can get some use out of them
before that day comes.

Mostly, we need guns to deal with people like you.

Yes, surely. If one of your children turn out like me you'll take care
of them with a gun before they have a chance to do you in.

Not much chance of fleeing when your floor plan is double wide.

Relax man, none of my kids turned out like you.

They're sane.

jps jps is offline

On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 22:03:58 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Apr 5, 10:05*pm, jps wrote:
On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 20:05:10 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
The tragedies in NY, PA and now WA could have been averted if everyone
owned and carried a gun. *We clearly need to arm everyone, including
small children who may otherwise fall victim to their own parents.

We also need to adopt a policy of shooting first and asking the
questions later. *Everyone is a suspected perpetrator until an autopsy
proves otherwise.

We should also get the word out as quickly as possible that Obama
plans on taking our guns away so we can get some use out of them
before that day comes.

Mostly, we need guns to deal with people like you.

Yes, surely. If one of your children turn out like me you'll take care
of them with a gun before they have a chance to do you in.

Not much chance of fleeing when your floor plan is double wide.

Relax man, none of my kids turned out like you.

They're sane.

I'm totally relaxed so no need to worry. It's the buffoons who think
Obama's coming to take their guns away that need to relax.

And I'm sure there's little chance you'd have had a kid like me.
First, you'd have had to attract a mate with a 200+ IQ to come close
to producing a child like me. I'm sure the odds were orders of
magnitude short of likely. Second, oh hell I don't even need a second
reason.

No worries tho', I'm sure your kids are considered competent to stand
trial in any southern court and probably even smart enough to fill out
the paperwork necessary to be granted a concealed carry permit.
HK HK is offline

wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

You and all of the liberals miss the point of the 2nd amendment.

OK, doof, what's the point?

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Senior Member

wrote:

On Apr 5, 10:05*pm, jps wrote:
On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 20:05:10 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

the paperwork necessary to *be granted a concealed carry permit.- Hide quoted text -

Whooo boy... Three story 3400 square foot house and a wife with a 200+
IQ... LOL. You are getting as good as Harry, or bad, however you look
at it snerk... And I am the Queen of England

More Guns RICHARD ASA 1 January 16th 07 02:20 PM
More Guns Scotty ASA 14 January 15th 07 11:35 PM
More Guns Maxprop ASA 20 January 14th 07 05:15 AM
More Guns jlrogers±³© ASA 0 January 13th 07 03:04 AM