Marty Browne

Default Belize

I have never dealt with either company but both are long-term businesses
that assume that you will charter again if they make you happy and
tell ten people if they make you unhappy.
and...IMHO, use the provisioning option. But, have your cook check the
menu and bring your own appropriate herbs & spices. The provisioning
group might not find your favorite spice or herb at the island grocery
store.

John Spieth wrote:
We are considering a week charter in Belize in late February or early March.
Mooring and Tortola Marine Management are the two companies I know of
that charter in Belize. I know what to expect from Moorings but have no
experience with TMM. Has anyone out there used them in Belize, or
anywhere else, and care to express their opinons on TMM? Suggestions
about the trip in general would also be appreciated.

thanks,

John