Default ot, storm sandy..

On 1/31/2013 9:42 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 1/31/2013 8:32 AM, ESAD wrote:
On 1/31/13 8:24 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 1/31/2013 8:16 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

On 1/30/2013 5:54 PM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 6:00:41 PM UTC-4, ESAD wrote:
On 1/30/13 4:56 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

On 1/30/2013 4:52 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,

says...

On 1/30/2013 12:58 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,

says...

On 1/30/2013 11:41 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,

says...

pasted from my bud's wall

snip

Hats off to another NYC agency

A water main broke 2 doors over from my house my neighbor
call me to

inform me I called 311 informed them of broken main
threatening

homes

being rebuilt after being damaged by SANDY

Within a 1/2 hr I was on the phone with NYC DEP service

dispatcher in

manhattan talking to DEP emergency response truck taking
verbal

directions to broke main between 2 houses so they can confirm

correct

main to shut off in the street !!!!

SWEET !!! 311 DSNY NYC DEP NYPD FDNY really have been taking
care of

Rockaway Beach !!!!

/snip

carry on...

Now, why wouldn't the neighbor just call 311 instead of
calling

this guy

to call 311?

How the **** do I know, I am not down there with neighbors who
still

don't have electricity, water or heat... Maybe Jon Stewart or
David

Letterman can tell you.. Ask them...

Yeah, right. So, are you too stupid make a point without vulgar
trash,

or have you never been taught social skills? Your wife and kids
must be

SO proud of you when you are in public calling people vulgar
names like

****, talking about sucking dicks, and using profanities in
every

sentence....

Oh, but you are free to call names you find acceptable, with
100% of

your posts, double standard, makes you a hypocrite...

Names and vulgar, low life profanity are two very different
things. But

I'm sure you aren't bright enough to know that.

You don't get to make that judgement, just have your own opinion.

Actually, when he offers up an opinion, it is his judgment. How's
the

cocksucking going, by the way?

Yuck...is Snottie giving lessons in that field?
Well, I guess you showcase what you do/know best.

Why the hate and intolerance toward homosexuals? Oh wait, you are
progressives...

Who said ANYTHING about homosexuals, you idiot????

Generally asking a man "how is the cocksucking going" suggests a snide
intolerance for homosexuals. You are a bigot...

Uh, you're the one who was posting about cocksucking while your daughter
was watching you type it, and when asked about using such a word in
front of your daughter, you said she knew about it.

Readers can draw their own conclusions about whether cocksucking is a
homosexual act, a heterosexual act, or both.

And you are the one who feels it's ok to rape a ten year old and sneak
her cross state lines to hide the felony... So???

Do you suppose that Harry is a switch hitter?

In article ,
says...

On 1/31/2013 1:04 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

On 1/31/2013 10:53 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

On 1/31/2013 10:12 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 1/31/2013 8:37 AM, ESAD wrote:
On 1/31/13 8:36 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 1/31/2013 8:17 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

On 1/30/2013 6:15 PM, ESAD wrote:
On 1/30/13 6:05 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
[...]

Interesting that *you* brought up homosexuality when no one else did,
and that you are the one that talks about cocksucking in front of your
children.

Why the hate and intolerance toward homosexuals? Oh wait, you are
progressives...

The ONLY person who brought up homosexuals is YOU, you moron!!!!!

Nope, one of you asked "how's the cocksucking going?".

It was brought up because *you* brought it up here while your daughter
was watching. You may be greasy, but not greasy enough to slide out of
that one.

Don't need to.. I have no doubt each and every one of you out there save
maybe Tim, or Dick use the same language. Now I know you will swear you
don't, but hey, you swore you pay your bills, and don swore he was not a
slob, loogie that he's not a coward.. So quite frankly as to that
incident, I dismiss it for our purposes here... LOL!

I've certainly never used language like that in front of my daughter.
It's called respect, but I doubt you have any of that.

Oh, now you have kids? LOL! burn....

You stupid little fool, you don't even understand a metaphor??? What a
friggin' moron.

Good try... well not really. Three strikes kid, go home...

Go teach your daughter how to suck dick some more, low life.

Dude, you're out. A proven liar in the vein of krause and jps.. LOL!

How's those dick sucking lessons going for your daughter, low life?

In article ,
says...

On 1/31/2013 1:03 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

On 1/31/2013 10:54 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

On 1/31/2013 10:13 AM, ESAD wrote:
On 1/31/13 10:12 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 1/30/2013 6:15 PM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

You have a daughter? I thought you weren't married, and hadn't been.

Yup, checkmate...

It's called a metaphor, I know you and your equally stupid pal slammer
don't know what one is...

Here, idiot:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaphor

Bull****, bull****ter! Checkmate... the plane ride, the old ford, and
now this. Three strikes, you're out. You have as much credibility as
harry or jps.. you are finsihed...

My God you are talking out of your head!! What plane ride? **** you
stupid turd, I'm employed and go out of town regularly and usually take
a plane to do that!! Oh, and I fully realize you are too stupid to
understand or grasp the concept of a metaphor!! If I say I've never seen
a sasquatch, does that mean that sasquatches exist, you stupid little
twit?

I know what a metaphor is, and I know what a lie is, and unfortunately
for you, I and everyone else here know the difference.

Cite?

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:12:13 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 1/30/2013 6:15 PM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

Speaking of your daughter, did she recover from her bicycle accident OK?

Salmonbait

Huh?

In article om,
says...

On 1/31/2013 8:32 AM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

I wouldn't know, but I'd be real concerned about someone who teaches his
daughter about "sucking dicks". He may need to be reported for that.

On 1/30/2013 6:15 PM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

DID HER ARMS HEAL WELL AFTER THE BICYCLE ACCIDENT?

(There, did you hear me this time?)

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' answer to a lost argument!

And, BTW, you know you live in a country run by idiots if
the government's plan for getting people back to work is
to provide 99 weeks of checks for not working.

In article ,
says...

On 1/30/2013 6:15 PM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, IDIOT.

On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 09:58:23 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 1/30/2013 6:15 PM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

You're pushing hard.

But, I'm not going to call you a liar.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' answer to a lost argument!

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if... You have to have your
parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.

In article ,
says...

On 1/30/2013 6:15 PM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

I'm not "pushing" anything, idiot.