Default ot, storm sandy..

pasted from my bud's wall

snip
Hats off to another NYC agency
A water main broke 2 doors over from my house my neighbor call me to
inform me I called 311 informed them of broken main threatening homes
being rebuilt after being damaged by SANDY
Within a 1/2 hr I was on the phone with NYC DEP service dispatcher in
manhattan talking to DEP emergency response truck taking verbal
directions to broke main between 2 houses so they can confirm correct
main to shut off in the street !!!!
SWEET !!! 311 DSNY NYC DEP NYPD FDNY really have been taking care of
Rockaway Beach !!!!
/snip

carry on...

On 1/30/13 12:58 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 1/30/2013 11:41 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

pasted from my bud's wall

snip
Hats off to another NYC agency
A water main broke 2 doors over from my house my neighbor call me to
inform me I called 311 informed them of broken main threatening homes
being rebuilt after being damaged by SANDY
Within a 1/2 hr I was on the phone with NYC DEP service dispatcher in
manhattan talking to DEP emergency response truck taking verbal
directions to broke main between 2 houses so they can confirm correct
main to shut off in the street !!!!
SWEET !!! 311 DSNY NYC DEP NYPD FDNY really have been taking care of
Rockaway Beach !!!!
/snip

carry on...

Now, why wouldn't the neighbor just call 311 instead of calling this guy
to call 311?

How the **** do I know, I am not down there with neighbors who still
don't have electricity, water or heat... Maybe Jon Stewart or David
Letterman can tell you.. Ask them...

Yeah, right. So, are you too stupid make a point without vulgar trash,
or have you never been taught social skills? Your wife and kids must be
SO proud of you when you are in public calling people vulgar names like
****, talking about sucking dicks, and using profanities in every
sentence....

I'd guess they all talk that way in that family.

On 1/30/2013 12:58 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
[...]

Oh, but you are free to call names you find acceptable, with 100% of
your posts, double standard, makes you a hypocrite...

On 1/30/13 1:25 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
[...]

It's nice to know you can talk about sucking dicks in front of your
daughter.

In article ,
says...

[...]

Names and vulgar, low life profanity are two very different things. But
I'm sure you aren't bright enough to know that.

On 1/30/2013 4:52 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

You don't get to make that judgement, just have your own opinion.

On 1/30/13 4:56 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
[...]

Actually, when he offers up an opinion, it is his judgment. How's the
cocksucking going, by the way?