jps jps is offline

Default Live by the sword...

A producer behind a popular gun enthusiast YouTube channel was found
dead with a single gunshot wound to the head at his business last
week.

Police in Georgia are investigating the apparent homicide of Keith
Ratliff, a 32-year-old Franklin County resident.

Authorities found multiple weapons at the scene of the crime, some
manufactured by Ratliff himself, WSBTV reports. Investigators have not
identified a motive.

Ratliff worked mostly behind the scenes to produce videos for the
YouTube channel FPSRussia, a site dedicated to showcasing high-power
firearms. FPSRussia -- which commands nearly 3.5 million subscribers
and has generated over 500 million page views -- is one of the top 10
channels ranked on YouTube.

In addition to his contributions to FPSRussia, Ratliff also worked for
FPS Industries, a company focusing on "product development and testing
for hard use firearms shooters," according to its website. FPS
Industries is located in Carnesville, Ga.

Ratliff was known as an outspoken gun advocate. In a message posted to
Twitter on Aug 11, 2012, he wrote: "I went to the movies with my
pistol in my pocket the whole time I was praying that somebody would
try to pull a Batman!"

Too bad this guy wasn't armed when whomever shot him. Oh, he was
armed to the teeth? Well, why didn't that stop the assailant?

On 1/10/13 12:23 PM, jps wrote:

[...]

Sad. I guess his partner, who is the on air talent, didn't have nice
day, either.

Officially out - "Shadow of The Sword" Tom Francis - SWSports General 3 September 15th 09 05:35 PM
Med student kills groid with samuri sword, Balitmore, Md. Johnson General 0 September 15th 09 03:45 PM
Sword ban . .. . Wilbur Hubbard ASA 10 March 8th 07 08:31 PM
Why live aboard sailors live longer. Ellen MacArthur ASA 5 December 16th 06 01:21 AM
WEAPONS OF CHOICE - Aussies try 'sword control' Bart Senior ASA 11 June 21st 04 06:40 AM