Default If you thought...

ESAD wrote:

Crazy Christian Conservatives care. I am not embarrassed to admit I
never heard or paid attention to the name Tim Tebow before I stumbled
across this article.

Of course not. You spend all day hiding under your desk from the IRS
and typing lies and other assorted bull****.

On 1/9/2013 8:10 PM, Earl wrote:
ESAD wrote:

Crazy Christian Conservatives care. I am not embarrassed to admit I
never heard or paid attention to the name Tim Tebow before I stumbled
across this article.

Of course not. You spend all day hiding under your desk from the IRS
and typing lies and other assorted bull****.

Another lie... We talked about Tebow a while back when everybody was
"Tebowing"... But we already knew that...

JustWait wrote:
On 1/9/2013 8:10 PM, Earl wrote:
ESAD wrote:

Crazy Christian Conservatives care. I am not embarrassed to admit I
never heard or paid attention to the name Tim Tebow before I stumbled
across this article.

Of course not. You spend all day hiding under your desk from the IRS
and typing lies and other assorted bull****.

Another lie... We talked about Tebow a while back when everybody was
"Tebowing"... But we already knew that...

Wrong again, little turd. I have no interest in the NFL or college
football.

On 1/9/2013 10:08 PM, ESAD wrote:
JustWait wrote:
On 1/9/2013 8:10 PM, Earl wrote:
ESAD wrote:

Crazy Christian Conservatives care. I am not embarrassed to admit I
never heard or paid attention to the name Tim Tebow before I stumbled
across this article.

Of course not. You spend all day hiding under your desk from the IRS
and typing lies and other assorted bull****.

Another lie... We talked about Tebow a while back when everybody was
"Tebowing"... But we already knew that...

Wrong again, little turd. I have no interest in the NFL or college
football.

Too violent, right? Is that why you prefer boxing matches?

On Wed, 9 Jan 2013 15:16:34 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 1:59:42 PM UTC-5, ESAD wrote:
On 1/9/13 1:55 PM, Salmonbait wrote:

Mocking Christians is easy - takes no balls.
Let's see some cojones - mock some Muslims.

In this country, I have yet to encounter Muslims who want to force their
religious beliefs onto me. Christians who want to do so are common.

Weird... it's been years since I've encountered anyone who tried to force their religious beliefs on me.

Really? I have people knocking on doors in my neighborhood every couple
of weeks.

Really? Do you fight back? Can't you call the law for assault?

Just how *do* they 'force' their beliefs on you? Do they hold you down and put a funnel in your
nose?

I'd ask ESAD, but I think you've got more sense.

Who'da thought of that Frogwatch General 0 March 4th 07 01:27 AM
On second thought................... JimH General 3 August 6th 06 05:08 AM
Just a thought ed General 7 June 1st 05 02:54 AM
Thought this was appropriate riverman General 7 February 27th 05 11:30 PM
Just a thought... N1EE ASA 5 January 14th 04 05:33 AM