Default If you thought...

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 1:59:42 PM UTC-5, ESAD wrote:
On 1/9/13 1:55 PM, Salmonbait wrote:

Mocking Christians is easy - takes no balls.
Let's see some cojones - mock some Muslims.

In this country, I have yet to encounter Muslims who want to force their
religious beliefs onto me. Christians who want to do so are common.

Weird... it's been years since I've encountered anyone who tried to force their religious beliefs on me.

Of course, many force their unpaid tax debts on everyone else, eh?

On 1/9/13 2:14 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 1/9/2013 1:55 PM, Salmonbait wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jan 2013 18:47:27 -0800, thumper wrote:

On 1/8/2013 1:09 PM, ESAD wrote:
...the homophobic, conservative "Christian" Republican echo chamber
couldn't get any more absurd or laughable, think again. This is not
from
the Onion:

CONSERVATIVE WEBSITE BLASTS CBS'S SUPER BOWL PROMO

CBS and Neil Patrick Harris have come under attack from the executive
editor of the popular conservative news site WND (formerly World Net
Daily) (aka World Nutcase Daily) for "mocking Christianity" and
"pushing
the gay agenda" in a Super Bowl ad currently airing on the network. The
ad shows Harris wearing black paint under his eyes, similar to the kind
worn by many football players, with "Feb 3" written in white ink under
one eye and "2013" under the other -- the date for Super Bowl XLVII.
The
ad appears to be a spoof of New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow's
practice of writing the numbers of bible verses on his eye paint. In
his
WND editorial, Joe Kovacs wrote that CBS "is now using an outspoken
homosexual actor to mimic Tim Tebow's style of trumpeting messages."
Kovacs quoted one unnamed "football fan who watched the CBS promo" as
saying, "They're pushing a gay agenda by using him, and they're mocking
Christians at the same time." Neither CBS nor Harris has responded.

- - -

Harris is a funny guy, and even if he is spoofing Tebow's religiousity
(which is not proven), who gives a ****? Suddenly you can't spoof
religion? Why is that?

Tebow *is* eminently spoofable. Why should anybody care if Harris is
gay...?

Mocking Christians is easy - takes no balls.

Let's see some cojones - mock some Muslims.

Yup, takes a real bitch to mock Christians on tv... Trying to get
brownie points with the haters in the audience..

There isn't the slightest bit of evidence that proves Harris was mocking
anyone's religion. Complaints of that are just a variation of Bill
O'rally's bull**** about Christmas.

On Jan 9, 2:31*pm, ESAD wrote:
On 1/9/13 2:23 PM, JustWait wrote: On 1/9/2013 2:16 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 1:59:42 PM UTC-5, ESAD wrote:

In this country, I have yet to encounter Muslims who want to force their
religious beliefs onto me. Christians who want to do so are common.

Yeah, tell that to the parents of Steven Tingly... My friend was blown
out of his bed in Lebanon in 1983, tell it to the 3000 who died on 9/11..

On 1/9/13 2:41 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Jan 9, 2:31 pm, ESAD wrote:
On 1/9/13 2:23 PM, JustWait wrote: On 1/9/2013 2:16 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 1:59:42 PM UTC-5, ESAD wrote:

In this country, I have yet to encounter Muslims who want to force their
religious beliefs onto me. Christians who want to do so are common.

Yeah, tell that to the parents of Steven Tingly... My friend was blown
out of his bed in Lebanon in 1983, tell it to the 3000 who died on 9/11.

Should we tell it to the million Iraqis who died because of our
misguided war against Saddam Hussein?

In article ,
says...

On 1/8/2013 1:09 PM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

Someone was mocking Tebow, so you automatically ASSume they were mocking
all Christians, eh? Figures, bigot. So you want to mock Muslims after
whining about mocking Christians. Figures, bigot. You sure show that
Christian compassion.

In article , says...

On 1/8/2013 1:09 PM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

You stupid little bitch, he was mocking TEBOW. So, if Tebow is a
Christian, in your idiotic mind, if someone makes fun of him they are
making fun of all Christians? Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Who'da thought of that Frogwatch General 0 March 4th 07 01:27 AM
On second thought................... JimH General 3 August 6th 06 05:08 AM
Just a thought ed General 7 June 1st 05 02:54 AM
Thought this was appropriate riverman General 7 February 27th 05 11:30 PM
Just a thought... N1EE ASA 5 January 14th 04 05:33 AM