Default Despite ESAD's bull****....

.....we actually don't look too bad in comparison to the rest of the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._homicide_rate

Also, when comparing the US to Sweden, we should be looking at the crimes committed by Swedes (or
Swedish extraction) in the US. Same goes for Finland, Iceland, France, Mexico, South Africa, etc.
It's not the USA that's the problem, but the people in the USA that are the problem. I expect that
if you took the Africans, South Americans, and Mexicans out of the population, the US would be
looking great.

I base that on the 'Map of world by intentional homicide rate per 100,000 most recent year' at the
top of the article.

Maybe this country isn't so bad after all.

What a ****ing moron:

"It's not the USA that's the problem, but the people in the USA that are
the problem."

Herring must believe it is the roads, rivers, mountains and forests
doing the killing here.

On 1/5/2013 2:26 PM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

Nah, It's the people. Want to know which ones?. Look at some booking mug
shots.

On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 14:38:01 -0500, Meyer wrote:

On 1/5/2013 2:26 PM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

Look at the list of suspects, but don't stop at page 1.

On 1/5/2013 2:26 PM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

Oh...they must be "people of color" because otherwise if they were
whitebread, Herring the racist wouldn't be pointing it out.

On 1/5/2013 11:25 AM, GuzzisRule wrote:

Maybe this country isn't so bad after all.

I still aspire to improve.

On 1/5/2013 2:26 PM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

Does the possibility that 'people of color' are over-represented in the data make the information
'racist', ESAD?

Facts are facts. Take your head out of your ass and look at them.

On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 18:17:10 -0800, thumper wrote:

On 1/5/2013 11:25 AM, GuzzisRule wrote:

Maybe this country isn't so bad after all.

I still aspire to improve.

Let's close our southern border. That would be an improvement.

Then, let's get rid of the corruption in our biggest, baddest cities - Washington, DC, Chicago,
Detroit, and the rest of those with the highest poverty rates. Once that's done, get some decent
non-union teachers in the schools and spend some money rewarding those who get themselves educated.