Salmon Bait[_2_] Salmon Bait[_2_] is offline

Default Despite ESAD's bull****....

On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 18:17:10 -0800, thumper wrote:

On 1/5/2013 11:25 AM, GuzzisRule wrote:

Maybe this country isn't so bad after all.

I still aspire to improve.

Let's close our southern border. That would be an improvement.

Then, let's get rid of the corruption in our biggest, baddest cities - Washington, DC, Chicago,
Detroit, and the rest of those with the highest poverty rates. Once that's done, get some decent
non-union teachers in the schools and spend some money rewarding those who get themselves educated.