Default NRA Donates...

The National Rifle Association generously donated assault rifles to
survivors of the Newtown massacre today, telling the group that the only
way to prevent another attack is to arm themselves to the hilt.

At a press conference in Newtown, CT, NRA President Wayne LaPierre said
his organization was sending UPS to each and every family with children
who survived the Sandy Hook attack a free Bushmaster AR-15, the same
type of gun used in the shooting.

In a fiery and defiant speech LaPierre reiterated his credo that 'the
only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun', and
implored the famlies of the surviving children to keep their little ones
safe:

"Frankly when I heard about the shooting I was shocked. I mean how
irresponsible can these parents and teachers be? There was seriously no
one at the school packing an assault rifle? Of course it was a target!"

"I have to tell you I was angry. If the adults on site were armed they
could have saved lives. But then I realized that maybe through no fault
of their own these parents and teachers simply couldn't afford assault
rifles."

"So we've started a non-profit program here at the NRA called Guns For
America (GFA), which will send every future victim of a mass shooting
the exact same firearm used in the attack. This way these folks will be
ready to stop the next one before it starts."

A Well-Regulated Militia...

LaPierre then called on the federal government to loosen restrictions on
more powerful firearms so that GFA can send bigger and better weapons to
its beneficiaries:

"If the shooter brings a pistol, you should bring an assault rifle. And
if he brings an assault rifle, you should bring a grenade launcher. And
if he brings a grenade launcher, then you should bring a bazooka."

"And if he brings a bazooka, then you should bring a tank. And if he
brings a tank - which isn't likely, but anything is possible - then you
should seriously consider investing in an anti-tank missile defense system.

"And if you can't afford an anti-tank missile defense system, don't
worry. The NRA is sponsoring legislation right now that will allow the
sale of anti-tank missles on EBay, which should cut costs considerably."

"I promise the citizens of Newtown that we will not rest until every
parent in America is packing an assault rifle and every school in
America is equipped with an elaborate anti-tank missile system to stop
future deranged shooters from launching even more deadly attacks."

The rifles are expected to be sent in the coming days. According to an
arms control expert there appears to be no restrictions on sending
assault rifles through the mail to people who aren't expecting them.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/bkknlg4

ESAD wrote:
[...]

No wonder you don't have the time to get a ****ing job and pay your
****ing taxes, you POS.

The NRA gets it wrong...again. ESAD General 1 December 21st 12 05:57 PM
Is the NRA... ESAD General 25 December 20th 12 03:29 AM
NRA Member jps General 53 December 27th 09 10:21 AM
For all you nra / gun lovers [email protected] General 4 October 28th 08 06:35 PM
Bayliner Founder Donates $5.4 million grant to ASU RG General 0 October 20th 04 06:24 PM