Default Hey, Scotty, what do you think about THIS:

http://www.leftaction.com/action/tel...-disaster-aid-
hurricane-sandy-victims

On 1/3/13 12:12 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jan 2013 08:29:38 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

http://www.leftaction.com/action/tel...-disaster-aid-
hurricane-sandy-victims

Maybe if the senate had not loaded this bill up with unrelated pork,
it might have had a better chance.

We didn't even attack the deficit with the cliff bill. They added debt
and kicked the can 2 months down the road.
When will the world simply stop buying our bonds? The treasury is
buying back 80% of the new issues now using money they create out of
thin air. That shows how soft the market in our paper actually is.

More likely, the House Repugnants were showing the people of a "Blue
State" that they really didn't give a **** about them.

On 1/3/13 3:30 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 12:15:18 -0500, ESAD wrote:

On 1/3/13 12:12 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jan 2013 08:29:38 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

http://www.leftaction.com/action/tel...-disaster-aid-
hurricane-sandy-victims

Maybe if the senate had not loaded this bill up with unrelated pork,
it might have had a better chance.

We didn't even attack the deficit with the cliff bill. They added debt
and kicked the can 2 months down the road.
When will the world simply stop buying our bonds? The treasury is
buying back 80% of the new issues now using money they create out of
thin air. That shows how soft the market in our paper actually is.

More likely, the House Repugnants were showing the people of a "Blue
State" that they really didn't give a **** about them.

I just saw Mitch Landreu (Gov Louisiana) saying he is still waiting
for the rest of his FEMA money from Katrina.

People are fools thinking the federal government can do anything fast
enough to qualify as disaster relief.

It took the House 10 days to past a bill that started recovery funds
flowing to Katrinaville.

Perhaps the reason is that Boehner is an incompetent speaker, incapable
of leading his fractured party in the House. Of course, there seems to
be no one else in that party capable of doing the job. No one sane wants
Cantor. The Tea Party has pretty much destroyed the legislative
process...and that was its goal.

wrote:
[...]

This from the fool who can't successfully manage his own finances.
Anyone who finds you credible is likewise a fool.

wrote:
[...]

The bill means ****... Just like here, Katrina money didn't actually
make it to the people for months. Stop wasting our time with your
stupidity...

Perhaps the reason is that Boehner is an incompetent speaker, incapable
of leading his fractured party in the House. Of course, there seems to
be no one else in that party capable of doing the job. No one sane wants
Cantor. The Tea Party has pretty much destroyed the legislative
process...and that was its goal.

This from the fool who can't successfully manage his own finances.
Anyone who finds you credible is likewise a fool.

In article , says...

On 1/3/2013 5:13 PM, Meyer wrote:
On 1/3/2013 4:05 PM, ESAD wrote:

wrote:
[...]

It's amazing to me that a human (and in Scotty's case I use the term
lightly) can actually be so damned one sided and narrow minded that
after allegedly knowing people going through **** with Sandy that he is
making excuses for Boehner not letting the House vote on relief.

Hey, Scotty iBoaterer[_2_] General 13 October 20th 11 02:09 PM
Hey, Scotty! NotNow General 1 July 7th 09 09:51 PM
hey Scotty Capt. JG ASA 4 August 29th 06 06:40 PM
Hey Scotty... katysails ASA 1 February 3rd 05 04:53 AM
Hey, Scotty!!! CANDChelp ASA 18 August 1st 03 08:28 PM