BoatBanter.com

-   -   Generator (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/154405-generator.html)

iBoaterer[_2_] January 3rd 13 01:30 PM

Generator

In article , earl8470
@hotmail.com says...

iBoaterer wrote:

I'd bet $500 that you don't have a grand to cover that bet.

Okay! Let's do it!! Really, now Don, you proven over and over again that
you are way too cowardly to bet anything. You've said you'd bet several
times like above, only to back down like the chicken **** you are.

Throw ten $100 bills on tomorrow's newspaper and post a photo to shut
him up. He will never pay, of course. Do you think his wife would let
him part with $500?

Apparently he doesn't have that kind of money, he's always making bets
and backing out.

Earl[_71_] January 6th 13 03:38 AM

Generator

wrote:
On Wednesday, January 2, 2013 9:06:29 PM UTC-4, Earl wrote:
iBoaterer wrote:

I'd bet $500 that you don't have a grand to cover that bet.
Okay! Let's do it!! Really, now Don, you proven over and over again that
you are way too cowardly to bet anything. You've said you'd bet several
times like above, only to back down like the chicken **** you are.

Throw ten $100 bills on tomorrow's newspaper and post a photo to shut

him up. He will never pay, of course. Do you think his wife would let

him part with $500?

Things slow on the counter, Dingy?
Bet you're hoping for an active hurricane season this year so you can sell a few more nails & screws..or even a hammer or two.

Since you can't afford a decent news feed, at least learn to pay
attention to your posts on Google News, Don.