Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
J. Allan

Default ALCOHOL STOVE

"David Drake" wrote in message
e.rogers.com
-- Very good advice and exactly what I did! Better to "Learn" how to
play with the stove outside of the boat and somewhere that you can
run away from ;-)
Mine works well now and I understand how to use it .
Does anyone have a good method for refuelling ? Using a funnel helps
but there must be a less sloppy method ?

Try a 1 qt or 1l plastic squeeze bottle. If you metho comes in plastic
bottles, make up a screwcap with a tube.

But of course, the beauty of metho is that if you spill a bit, apart
from the stink of pyridine and old bones, it soon evaporates and doesn't
pose a significant hazard.

John

John

WTB in Wis Ceran Stove Stop luckyduck1 General 0 March 13th 04 03:00 PM
Kenyon stove Alvin North Cruising 28 November 13th 03 02:49 PM
Princess Stove help Adrienne General 2 October 22nd 03 03:48 PM
Question about installing Diesel Heater MLapla4120 Cruising 11 October 22nd 03 05:27 AM
Best Type of Stove Eric Maschke General 7 August 4th 03 07:45 PM