Default For those who don't get the Washington Post....

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:05:22 -0600, Boating All Out wrote:

In article 24733252374506207.441323nothanks-
, says...

GuzzisRule wrote:
.... a great article!

GOP?s Red America forced to rethink what it knows about the country

By Eli Saslow, Published: November 11

http://tinyurl.com/cfu98s7

"She tuned the radio to Glenn Beck."

That's what happened to her country. She listens to a crazy man and thinks
he speaks the truth. She lives in Tennessee, one of the most backwards
states in the nation, and usually is in the bottom 10, educationally.

"She tuned the radio to Glenn Beck." Because, of course, he has the answers
she wants to hear.

It's a funny link. And funny title.
"Her calendar read ?Victory Day!!? and she had planned to celebrate in
the office by hosting a dance party and selling Romney souvenirs. But
instead she was packing those souvenirs into boxes, which would be
donated to a charity that sent clothes to South America."

That's rich. Does South America need Romney "souvenirs?"
Will the destitute in shantytowms and Peruvian llama shepherds be
proudly wearing "Romney" T-shirts?
I hope somebody gets some photos of that.

"She turned on her computer and pulled up an electoral map that she had
filled out a few days before the election. She had predicted the outcome
twice ? once coming up with a narrow Romney win and once more with a
blowout.
Florida: red.
Colorado: red.
Virginia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin: all red."

No doubt the map came to her PC via Foxnews.com

"?I am not naïve. I?m not ignorant,? Cox said"
Riiiiight.

I don't know what her problem is. She still has her church, she still
has her backward friends, her backward state, her prayers, and her
preacher husband. A good life.
What a crybaby. All negativity. She won't rethink anything, and
neither will the GOP.
Skunks can't change their stripes. I'll be surprised if the GOP
survives another 10 years. It has developed a filthy history, and is
forever soiled by the class of 2010, this year's candidates, and the old
guard who supports them all.
It'll be supplanted by a new party that can strike a genuine balance.
That's my hope for change. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Ha, Ha....I told you, Tim!!

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 22:33:56 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

the huge chunk of Arizona he cut off from oil production

===

WTF?

On Nov 14, 1:51*am, jps wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 19:19:07 -0800, thumper wrote:
On 11/13/2012 4:44 PM, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

What a joke. The right is filled with hate. *25 different hate mongers
on the radio supplemented by another 25 hate mongers on television.

Delude yourself. *It's cozy is that there bubble, ain't it?

And people purchase enough from the advertisers to keep the 25 hate
monger on radio and the 25 hate mongers on TV for the advertisers to
continue buying time.

I wonder if the gullibility of that audience relates to the
profitability to advertisers.

Absolutely. *Easy money.

That also applies for software sales

wrote:

the huge chunk of Arizona he cut off from oil production

===

WTF?

Ooooops, I said Arizona, I meant Colorado... Yup, something like 1.6
million acres, prime for oil production, cut off the day after the
election.....