Default Uh-oh... things are getting worse

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.aspx?feed=OBR&date=20121025&id=15715103

"NEW YORK (Reuters) - Consumers will have to dig deeper into their pockets next year to pay for costlier healthcare, more expensive grocery bills and higher taxes, an extra drag on the country's already slow-moving economy."

On Oct 26, 1:33*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , says...

On 10/26/2012 11:31 AM, wrote:
http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.aspx?feed=OBR&date=2012102...

"NEW YORK (Reuters) - Consumers will have to dig deeper into their pockets next year to pay for costlier healthcare, more expensive grocery bills and higher taxes, an extra drag on the country's already slow-moving economy."

This is getting to be too much.. Milk is up over 5 dollars a gallon, gas
has dropped a bit but really it's just a dip...

Where is milk over $5.00 per gallon?

All of our food products are going to cost more because of the gas
prices going up. Who do you think will pay for this ~ consumers! However
keep in mind that the ex-ceo of Exxon Mobile walked out on retirement
with $400,000,000 plus benefits. That?s millions for those who can?t
count 0?s. Don?t be mad at the ?cow? follow the money and it goes back
to Exxon

Read mohttp://www.city-data.com/forum/shopping-consumer-
products/85575-gallon-milk-cost-today-store-buy-2.html#ixzz2AQYkhspY

Milk is $4.77 per 4 litres up here.

If you want the " high test ", "pure filtered " milk....you're going
to pay $9.77 per 4 litres !!!!! That's 3 single bags of milk, in one
bag........

Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 26, 12:33*pm, iBoaterer wrote:

All of our food products are going to cost more because of the gas
prices going up. Who do you think will pay for this ~ consumers!

This years mid-western drought is also going to have a high impact on
grocery prices.

On Friday, October 26, 2012 10:36:33 PM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
On Oct 26, 12:33*pm, iBoaterer wrote:

All of our food products are going to cost more because of the gas
prices going up. Who do you think will pay for this ~ consumers!

This years mid-western drought is also going to have a high impact on
grocery prices.

Yup, and with ethanol competing for our food, it's a one-two punch.