Default Which would be worse?

Goin to a 4th of July party here in N. FL and am considering how best
to annoy people. Should I put a "Drill here, Drill now" bumper
sticker on my truck or a "Hope and Change" Obama sticker?
mmc mmc is offline

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Goin to a 4th of July party here in N. FL and am considering how best
to annoy people. Should I put a "Drill here, Drill now" bumper
sticker on my truck or a "Hope and Change" Obama sticker?

Go west about 100 miles and the "drill here, drill now" sticker will make
you really, really popular.
Be sure to take lots of bandaids. And painkillers.

On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 13:22:51 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Goin to a 4th of July party here in N. FL and am considering how best
to annoy people. Should I put a "Drill here, Drill now" bumper
sticker on my truck or a "Hope and Change" Obama sticker?

gee the 'drill baby drill' mantra was pushed by sarah palin

how's that working out?

wrote:
Goin to a 4th of July party here in N. FL and am considering how best
to annoy people. *Should I put a "Drill here, Drill now" bumper
sticker on my truck or a "Hope and Change" Obama sticker?

gee the 'drill baby drill' mantra was pushed by sarah palin

how's that working out?

I still wanna drill more, so do the people of LA, Al and MS.

wrote:
Goin to a 4th of July party here in N. FL and am considering how best
to annoy people. Should I put a "Drill here, Drill now" bumper
sticker on my truck or a "Hope and Change" Obama sticker?

gee the 'drill baby drill' mantra was pushed by sarah palin

how's that working out?

I still wanna drill more, so do the people of LA, Al and MS.

Yes, there are always a few morons around....

wrote:
Goin to a 4th of July party here in N. FL and am considering how best
to annoy people. *Should I put a "Drill here, Drill now" bumper
sticker on my truck or a "Hope and Change" Obama sticker?

gee the 'drill baby drill' mantra was pushed by sarah palin

how's that working out?

I still wanna drill more, so do the people of LA, Al and MS.

really? got proof? and what about the people whose jobs were destroyed
by BP

oh. they're not rich so they dont count

wrote:

Goin to a 4th of July party here in N. FL and am considering how best
to annoy people. Should I put a "Drill here, Drill now" bumper
sticker on my truck or a "Hope and Change" Obama sticker?

gee the 'drill baby drill' mantra was pushed by sarah palin

how's that working out?

I'm sorry, but she's now claiming it was taken out of context.

wrote:

Goin to a 4th of July party here in N. FL and am considering how best
to annoy people. Should I put a "Drill here, Drill now" bumper
sticker on my truck or a "Hope and Change" Obama sticker?

gee the 'drill baby drill' mantra was pushed by sarah palin

how's that working out?

Could get one with an oil derrick with a no circle and "Learn to Walk"
beside it. Make them think.

--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Goin to a 4th of July party here in N. FL and am considering how best
to annoy people. Should I put a "Drill here, Drill now" bumper
sticker on my truck or a "Hope and Change" Obama sticker?

I think you should put the Drill here, Drill now bumper sticker on your
head. At least nothing would get spilled if someone drilled.

On 7/2/10 4:22 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Goin to a 4th of July party here in N. FL and am considering how best
to annoy people. Should I put a "Drill here, Drill now" bumper
sticker on my truck or a "Hope and Change" Obama sticker?

Are you going to one of the parties on the grounds of the nearest
Florida State Hospital (for the crazies), where the inmates think like
you? Perhaps you should go ahead and commit yourself. You'll be among a
lot of folks who *think* just like you...

Worse than Guantanamo! Mike[_9_] ASA 5 July 9th 08 03:27 AM
Could be worse ... Sir Thomas of Cannondale Cruising 0 February 26th 08 04:14 PM
Is beheading worse than... Tuuk General 15 May 15th 04 12:48 AM
The only thing worse....... Clams Canino General 7 December 12th 03 05:06 PM