posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Worse than Guantanamo!

Held in secret, denied the right to see an attorney!

Orders to shoot to kill!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austral...orism_Act_2005

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:22:56 -0400, "Mike"
wrote:

Held in secret, denied the right to see an attorney!

Orders to shoot to kill!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austral...orism_Act_2005

Actually it's based almost completely upon Georges version.
It was introduced by John Howard who was our PM at the time and done
so without consultation with the people and with only a very select
group of his ministers.
He managed to convince the sheep in his ministry that it was the right
thing to do and having an unchallenged majority, the bill was passed.

Fortunately for us we have an election system where nearlt 95% of our
nation votes.
Howard was defeated at the next election by the biggest landslide in
history....the bill remains but is now under review to ensure judicial
procedures are encompassed.

Glad to see I got you doing some real research..maybe now you'll think
before just reposting the tripe you have been.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

[...]

???? People are forced to vote in Australia. Why couldn't they elect someone
good in the first place? When they get around to repealing the law, let me
know. Until then watch what you say and don't ever become a named person.
You could move to America and become a citizen if you want to enjoy more
freedom.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

[...]

Yes, people are fined if they don't vote in Australia.
The system get people off their arses and once they know they have to,
they actually take some notice of the policies of the various parties
and vote accordingly.

BTW I have absolutely no thought of moving to the US....I prefer my
freedom free ......

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

BTW I have absolutely no thought of moving to the US....I prefer my
freedom free ......

You should at least be grateful to the Americans who pay for your "free"
freedom.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

BTW I have absolutely no thought of moving to the US....I prefer my
freedom free ......

You should at least be grateful to the Americans who pay for your "free"
freedom.

If it wasn't for the Americans I could travel freely all over the
world as I once did.