Default I like boats.

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:34:56 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c" wrote:

On Oct 16, 5:13*pm, EmpacherFan wrote:
I like all sorts of boats, I like hiking, fishing, camping outdoors in a
tent, I like bicycling, I like travel, I like collecting and shooting
firearms, I like old cars, especially crappy, hopeless old English sports
cars from the 1950s and early 1960s.

I don't like politics. I don't like insulting people, especially people I
don't know and probably will never meet, I don't like arguing for the
sake of argument, I don't like ganging up on other posters, I don't like
nasty language.

I have the feeling I have chosen the wrong group in which to waste a
little free time. I haven't done a survey and I won't, but my gut tells
me that about 90% of the posts in here are attacks on other posters, on
politicians, on where one stands in the political spectrums.

Is that the fun part?

Sure, Harry....**** off and get your dick out for Donnie to worship
some more you lying sack of ****.

If it were Harry, and if Harry had changed his attitude this much, what would be your bitch?

On Oct 19, 12:49*pm, EmpacherFan wrote:
In article , earl82987
@hotmail.com says...

EmpacherFan wrote:
iBoaterer wrote:
In article , says....
JustWait wrote:
On 10/17/2012 4:28 PM, EmpacherFan wrote:
Meyer wrote:
On 10/17/2012 11:30 AM, EmpacherFan wrote:
"JustWaitAFrekinMinute!" wrote:
On Oct 16, 5:13 pm, EmpacherFan wrote:
I like all sorts of boats, I like hiking, fishing, camping outdoors in a
tent, I like bicycling, I like travel, I like collecting and shooting
firearms, I like old cars, especially crappy, hopeless old English sports
cars from the 1950s and early 1960s.

I don't like politics. I don't like insulting people, especially people I
don't know and probably will never meet, I don't like arguing for the
sake of argument, I don't like ganging up on other posters, I don't like
nasty language.

I have the feeling I have chosen the wrong group in which to waste a
little free time. I haven't done a survey and I won't, but my gut tells
me that about 90% of the posts in here are attacks on other posters, on
politicians, on where one stands in the political spectrums.

Is that the fun part?
What's your point?
That attacks on or insults of other posters seem to be the fun here rather
than friendly discussions.

You can thank Harry Krause for trying to set that tone 15 years ago. It's
been an ongoing effort but it really didn't take hold till about five
years ago. As was pointed out to you a while ago, there are sailing and
paddling *groups that might suit you better, unless, of course you are an
anonymous troll who likes to stir up rec.boats.
Are you referring to the Harry who posters say no longer posts here? So his
ghost is responsible for the current crop of insults? Something to think
about.

snerk Only one poster here is continuing to call names and call others
by name here lately since yo... er, um, harry left.... but just like
harry, you don't seem to notice that *snerk * So far we got a full
count, the next pitch should get us through this inning.. LOL!

I did not specify name calling. I mentioned insulting. I also have not
called anyone out.
You have to realize, Scotty is truly insane and delusional.
Once again I am not interested in name calling or petty bickering or
insulting. Thanks for any consideration this might be given.

NewsTap/3.5.5 (iPhone/iPod Touch)

Interesting change, Harry! *The Feds didn't seize your phone yet?

First, I'm not Harry.

Second, I read the imaginary rules here and didn't notice any that said
that only one poster here in all of time would be allowed to use an
iPhone. I posted the other day I have a Dell laptop and a "smart" phone,
in my case the now two generation obsolete iPhone4. The only decent
usenet posting software for it is NewsTap. It's not like my PC where I
have a choice of at least a half a dozen different usenet apps.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

**** OF F, Harry

On Oct 21, 7:21*pm, GuzzisRule wrote:
[...]

I havent got time for your attempts at being witty, Herring. Explain
your tripe, or **** off.

Wayne B wrote:
On 17 Oct 2012 15:30:28 GMT, wrote:

That attacks on or insults of other posters seem to be the fun here rather
than friendly discussions.

===

As dysfunctional as this group appears to be at times, there are
always people here willing to discuss boats, so post away.

What kind of boat do you have or want to have?

Jet ski on sydney harbour Australia,only it is illegal to use jet skis
on Sydney Harbour. Ps. the police just got Jet skis for themselves to
use on Sydney Harbour.

Where do you use it?

What kind of boating do you prefer?

On the other hand, if you're just here to stir the pot, we have plenty
of candidates for that position already - past, present and future.

On 11/4/2012 1:45 AM, F Murtz wrote:
Wayne B wrote:
On 17 Oct 2012 15:30:28 GMT, wrote:

That attacks on or insults of other posters seem to be the fun here
rather
than friendly discussions.

===

As dysfunctional as this group appears to be at times, there are
always people here willing to discuss boats, so post away.

What kind of boat do you have or want to have?

Jet ski on sydney harbour Australia,only it is illegal to use jet skis
on Sydney Harbour. Ps. the police just got Jet skis for themselves to
use on Sydney Harbour.

Where do you use it?

What kind of boating do you prefer?

On the other hand, if you're just here to stir the pot, we have plenty
of candidates for that position already - past, present and future.

Simple solution. Become a water cop in Sydney Australia. Next