Default For the my credit card is free morons

On 10/5/2012 6:46 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 12:58:46 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

http://christianpf.com/0-credit-cards-are-not-free/

The use of the credit card is not free. The credit extended to me for almost two months from a
19July purchase to a 19 September payment is free.

You need to get your head out of your ass. That sphincter muscle is squeezing your brain down to
nothing. It's gotta hurt really bad.

I'm sorry for you.

Well, then you finally admitted it's not free, so why did you fight it
for so long?

Yep, not free. Mine pays me and no fees. But then I pay in full every
month. Be damned if I will spend money for the privilege of spending
money, that is for debtors.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

In article ,
says...

On 10/5/2012 6:46 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 12:58:46 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

http://christianpf.com/0-credit-cards-are-not-free/

The use of the credit card is not free. The credit extended to me for almost two months from a
19July purchase to a 19 September payment is free.

You need to get your head out of your ass. That sphincter muscle is squeezing your brain down to
nothing. It's gotta hurt really bad.

I'm sorry for you.

Well, then you finally admitted it's not free, so why did you fight it
for so long?

Yep, not free. Mine pays me and no fees. But then I pay in full every
month. Be damned if I will spend money for the privilege of spending
money, that is for debtors.

What you and the other fools don't understand is the fact that the fees
payed by the merchant are handed down to you, the consumer, so no, it's
not free.

On 10/10/2012 9:33 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE. I JUST LOVE THE FREE FREE FREE BONUS
POINTS AND THE FREE FREE FREE FREE CASH BACK, AND THE FREE FREE FREE
CREDIT FOR UP TO 2 MONTHS.

AINT IT GRAND TO GET FREE FREE FREE FREE STUFF?

WHAT DOES THE CASH BUYER GET FOR FREE FREE FREE?

In article om,
says...

[...]

You're as insane as Scotty, and that's a lot!!

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 10:47:38 -0400, Meyer wrote:

[...]

He gets to pay for my credit and the free use of the card.

On 10/10/2012 3:22 PM, GuzzisRule wrote:
[...]

I wonder what Loogys boss thinks when he sees Loogy freaking out at his
work station. He'll get caught sooner or later and he'll be poundin the
pavement with O'Bama's other failed job placements.

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

[...]

-----------------------------
The cash buyer is paying for those fees also. Both Credit and cash buyers
are paying for the governments overspending and printing inflationary money.
Both are paying for the fact that the merchant can not get a loan, as the
government has taken all available credit money from the economy. We are
paying for lots of stuff. Those who put the Starbucks on the CC and run a
monthly balance are paying those fees, plus 24% interest on that Starbucks.
Since I am paying all those same fees and payoff my cards fully each month,
my credit cards send me money. My Costco Amex last rebate sent me over a
$1000. That is more than the fees for credit I had to pay a merchant in the
same period. As to those other fees, we are all going to pay them as well
as my great Grandkids will be paying for the overspending this country is
doing now, to prevent any pain to the populace.

On 10/10/2012 8:44 PM, Califbill wrote:
"iBoaterer" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

[...]

Really, he knows you know that. He knows we all know that... We said "we
don't pay credit card fees" obviously referring to the monthly fees and
credit charges.... He changed the bar and has been getting you to play
for the last few weeks... geeze guys, really????

suggestions with credit card Machine FefsTweme General 1 September 5th 11 08:48 PM
Credit card for your phone? CaveLamb Cruising 0 July 13th 11 08:47 PM
Credit card ripoffs JohnH[_3_] General 0 November 23rd 08 01:29 PM
No bullshit! no credit card verification! FREE registration and earn money NOW! [email protected] General 0 March 19th 05 08:55 AM