Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default For the my credit card is free morons

On 10/5/2012 6:46 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 12:58:46 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

http://christianpf.com/0-credit-cards-are-not-free/

The use of the credit card is not free. The credit extended to me for almost two months from a
19July purchase to a 19 September payment is free.

You need to get your head out of your ass. That sphincter muscle is squeezing your brain down to
nothing. It's gotta hurt really bad.

I'm sorry for you.

Well, then you finally admitted it's not free, so why did you fight it
for so long?

Yep, not free. Mine pays me and no fees. But then I pay in full every
month. Be damned if I will spend money for the privilege of spending
money, that is for debtors.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

suggestions with credit card Machine FefsTweme General 1 September 5th 11 08:48 PM
Credit card for your phone? CaveLamb Cruising 0 July 13th 11 08:47 PM
Credit card ripoffs JohnH[_3_] General 0 November 23rd 08 01:29 PM
No bullshit! no credit card verification! FREE registration and earn money NOW! [email protected] General 0 March 19th 05 08:55 AM