Default James Carvelle on his party

In article ,
says...

In article om,
says...

On 10/9/2012 2:43 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

You get your political knowledge from Carville. Figures.

Isn't Carivelle a democrat?

I don't know who Carivelle is. Carville, however, may be a democrat, I
don't really know, but I do know he is a crackpot.

He is good at being a "crackpot."

On 10/10/2012 7:50 AM, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article om,
says...

On 10/9/2012 2:43 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

You get your political knowledge from Carville. Figures.

Isn't Carivelle a democrat?

I don't know who Carivelle is. Carville, however, may be a democrat, I
don't really know, but I do know he is a crackpot.

He is good at being a "crackpot."

He's better than good at what he does, partly because of tools like Loogy.

On 10/9/2012 7:49 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:43:30 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article om,
says...

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

You get your political knowledge from Carville. Figures.

Bill Clinton did.

If it's a true statement, it's astonishing... Either way, just because
kevin can't handle it doesn't mean Carvelle hasn't been one of the
strongest and most influential pundits for Democrats there has been in
the last 20 years..

In article , says...

On 10/9/2012 7:49 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:43:30 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article om,
says...

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

You get your political knowledge from Carville. Figures.

Bill Clinton did.

If it's a true statement, it's astonishing... Either way, just because
kevin can't handle it doesn't mean Carvelle hasn't been one of the
strongest and most influential pundits for Democrats there has been in
the last 20 years..

Oh, but you stupid little tool, you have it wrong. Meyer said Carville
was "a Democrat", not that he worked for the party. Show me proof that
he is a registered democrat.

On Oct 10, 9:32*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , says...

On 10/9/2012 7:49 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:43:30 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article om,
says...

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

You get your political knowledge from Carville. Figures.

Bill Clinton did.

If it's a true statement, it's astonishing... Either way, just because
kevin can't handle it doesn't mean Carvelle hasn't been one of the
strongest and most influential pundits for Democrats there has been in
the last 20 years..

Oh, but you stupid little tool, you have it wrong. Meyer said Carville
was "a Democrat", not that he worked for the party. Show me proof that
he is a registered democrat.

That's just dumb....

On 10/9/2012 7:49 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:43:30 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article om,
says...

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

You get your political knowledge from Carville. Figures.

Bill Clinton did.

If it's a true statement, it's astonishing... Either way, just because
kevin can't handle it doesn't mean Carvelle hasn't been one of the
strongest and most influential pundits for Democrats there has been in
the last 20 years..

Oh, but you stupid little tool, you have it wrong. Meyer said Carville
was "a Democrat", not that he worked for the party. Show me proof that
he is a registered democrat.

That's just dumb....

OK, so the link I posted wasn't his own words, but it is what it is..
James is a democrat that used to be a republican... All it takes is a
bit of interest in politics beyond some dumb technician sitting at a
cad station all day long, trying to get someone to engage you in dumb
conversation....

On 10/9/2012 7:49 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:43:30 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article om,
says...

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

You get your political knowledge from Carville. Figures.

Bill Clinton did.

If it's a true statement, it's astonishing... Either way, just because
kevin can't handle it doesn't mean Carvelle hasn't been one of the
strongest and most influential pundits for Democrats there has been in
the last 20 years..

Oh, but you stupid little tool, you have it wrong. Meyer said Carville
was "a Democrat", not that he worked for the party. Show me proof that
he is a registered democrat.

That's just dumb....

Loogy is a registered nut case.

In article 906e752f-9dbf-405b-a07c-
,
says...

On 10/9/2012 7:49 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:43:30 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article om,
says...

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

You get your political knowledge from Carville. Figures.

Bill Clinton did.

If it's a true statement, it's astonishing... Either way, just because
kevin can't handle it doesn't mean Carvelle hasn't been one of the
strongest and most influential pundits for Democrats there has been in
the last 20 years..

Oh, but you stupid little tool, you have it wrong. Meyer said Carville
was "a Democrat", not that he worked for the party. Show me proof that
he is a registered democrat.

That's just dumb....

Really? How? I work for a staunch Republican, does that make me one?
Carville, by the way, is married to a conservative woman. Now, show me
or shut up.

On 10/9/2012 7:49 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:43:30 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article om,
says...

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

You get your political knowledge from Carville. Figures.

Bill Clinton did.

If it's a true statement, it's astonishing... Either way, just because
kevin can't handle it doesn't mean Carvelle hasn't been one of the
strongest and most influential pundits for Democrats there has been in
the last 20 years..

Oh, but you stupid little tool, you have it wrong. Meyer said Carville
was "a Democrat", not that he worked for the party. Show me proof that
he is a registered democrat.

OK, here we go...
http://www.thelantern.com/opinion/ja...gs-democratic-
pride-to-ohio-state-1.2904701#.UHWHdVH8uZE

Look at the very last paragraph on the page..

snipCarville truly stoked the fires of liberal pride Tuesday night,
repeatedly saying, “I’m proud that I’m a Democrat.” His political
backbone and commitment to his principles came off as more genuine and
likable than Rove’s conservative preaching. Thank you for firing us up
James Carville, because I am proud to be a Democrat, too. /snip

So there you go. We have done your homework for you again, and
answered yet another of your insane questions.. No changing the bar in
this one though, we have the mans own words.....

Now kevin, please.. man up and either read a book or shut the ****
up...

On 10/9/2012 7:49 PM, wrote:
[...]

Ooooops, not caravelles words but close enough for loogie...

James von Brunn jps General 3 June 11th 09 11:21 AM
tell James it's rude teasing over a shopkeeper Ralf F. Muldoon, C.A.S. ASA 0 April 8th 05 12:07 PM
James Doohan - What will Blobster say? Bob Crantz ASA 13 July 10th 04 05:16 AM
James Doohan still Sailing? Joe ASA 66 November 6th 03 06:53 PM
James river Tubing jk3 General 1 July 16th 03 06:19 PM