Default James Carvelle on his party

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

In article om,
says...

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

You get your political knowledge from Carville. Figures.

On 10/9/2012 2:43 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

You get your political knowledge from Carville. Figures.

Isn't Carivelle a democrat?

In article om,
says...

On 10/9/2012 2:43 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

You get your political knowledge from Carville. Figures.

Isn't Carivelle a democrat?

I don't know who Carivelle is. Carville, however, may be a democrat, I
don't really know, but I do know he is a crackpot.

On 10/9/2012 5:00 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 10/9/2012 2:43 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

You get your political knowledge from Carville. Figures.

Isn't Carivelle a democrat?

I don't know who Carivelle is. Carville, however, may be a democrat, I
don't really know, but I do know he is a crackpot.

Why? Because he said democrats are tools? Seems like you have the same
casual aquaintence with the truth as does O'Bama.

On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 5:19:58 PM UTC-4, Meyer wrote:
On 10/9/2012 5:00 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

Carville, however, may be a democrat, I
don't really know, but I do know he is a crackpot.

Why? Because he said democrats are tools? Seems like you have the same
casual aquaintence with the truth as does O'Bama.

Loogy, by his own admission, just eliminated himself from any meaningful political discussion.

"Chester James Carville, Jr.[2] (born October 25, 1944) is an American political consultant, political commentator, attorney, and media personality who is a prominent figure in the Democratic Party. Carville gained national attention for his work as the lead strategist of the successful presidential campaign of then-Arkansas governor Bill Clinton.[3] Carville was a co-host of CNN's Crossfire until its final broadcast in June 2005. Since its cancellation, he has appeared on CNN's news program The Situation Room. As of 2009, he hosts a weekly program on XM Radio titled 60/20 Sports with Luke Russert, son of Tim Russert who hosted NBC's Meet The Press. He is married to Republican political consultant Mary Matalin. In 2009, he began teaching political science at Tulane University."

And he doesn't really know what Carville is? ~snerk~

In article om,
says...

On 10/9/2012 5:00 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 10/9/2012 2:43 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

You get your political knowledge from Carville. Figures.

Isn't Carivelle a democrat?

I don't know who Carivelle is. Carville, however, may be a democrat, I
don't really know, but I do know he is a crackpot.

Why? Because he said democrats are tools? Seems like you have the same
casual aquaintence with the truth as does O'Bama.

What did I say that wasn't truthful?

On Oct 9, 5:00*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 10/9/2012 2:43 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

You get your political knowledge from Carville. Figures.

Isn't Carivelle a democrat?

I don't know who Carivelle is.

Bull****... He has been a hugely influential force in the democratic
party, since the Clinton administration. If you really don't know who
he is, you have no business at all in any of these conversations..
except if you are only here to call names...

Carville, however, may be a democrat, I
don't really know, but I do know he is a crackpot.

OK, so you are only here to call names.. we get it...

On 10/10/2012 12:32 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

Isn't Carivelle a democrat?

I don't know who Carivelle is.

Bull****... He has been a hugely influential force in the democratic

Loogy has his head so far up his ass he doesn't realize why he's anal
retentive.

In article 4e1fad3c-40f9-4b3d-999b-3b1d66257293
@kg10g2000pbc.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 9, 5:00*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 10/9/2012 2:43 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

http://i45.tinypic.com/21m80w0.jpg

You get your political knowledge from Carville. Figures.

Isn't Carivelle a democrat?

I don't know who Carivelle is.

Bull****... He has been a hugely influential force in the democratic
party, since the Clinton administration. If you really don't know who
he is, you have no business at all in any of these conversations..
except if you are only here to call names...

Carville, however, may be a democrat, I
don't really know, but I do know he is a crackpot.

OK, so you are only here to call names.. we get it...

And you are here to go insane again. Who is "we"?

James von Brunn jps General 3 June 11th 09 11:21 AM
tell James it's rude teasing over a shopkeeper Ralf F. Muldoon, C.A.S. ASA 0 April 8th 05 12:07 PM
James Doohan - What will Blobster say? Bob Crantz ASA 13 July 10th 04 05:16 AM
James Doohan still Sailing? Joe ASA 66 November 6th 03 06:53 PM
James river Tubing jk3 General 1 July 16th 03 06:19 PM