Default And the beating off goes on...

About 100 posts in the last day or so about a shooting in Connecticut
about which no one in rec.boats has any real details...

About 30 posts involving Slammer and his obvious mental illnesses...

About the same number of posts from JustSnotty, in which he what, again
demonstrates his knowledge of science?

No, I don't read what is posted here. I do see the headers, though, and
a friend who actually reads some of the trash posted here (but doesn't
post, either) sends me a brief synopsis.

rec.boats, eh?

No. Not any more.

As always, have nice day,

On 9/29/2012 11:13 AM, X ` Man wrote:
About 100 posts in the last day or so about a shooting in Connecticut
about which no one in rec.boats has any real details...

About 30 posts involving Slammer and his obvious mental illnesses...

About the same number of posts from JustSnotty, in which he what, again
demonstrates his knowledge of science?

No, I don't read what is posted here. I do see the headers, though, and
a friend who actually reads some of the trash posted here (but doesn't
post, either) sends me a brief synopsis.

rec.boats, eh?

No. Not any more.

As always, have nice day,

We all know you can't post here anymore or you would... why not just
give it up...

In article , thujas96825
@mypacks.net says...

About 100 posts in the last day or so about a shooting in Connecticut
about which no one in rec.boats has any real details...

About 30 posts involving Slammer and his obvious mental illnesses...

About the same number of posts from JustSnotty, in which he what, again
demonstrates his knowledge of science?

No, I don't read what is posted here. I do see the headers, though, and
a friend who actually reads some of the trash posted here (but doesn't
post, either) sends me a brief synopsis.

rec.boats, eh?

No. Not any more.

As always, have nice day,

Have you paid your taxes yet?

In article , thujas96825
@mypacks.net says...

About 100 posts in the last day or so about a shooting in Connecticut
about which no one in rec.boats has any real details...

About 30 posts involving Slammer and his obvious mental illnesses...

About the same number of posts from JustSnotty, in which he what, again
demonstrates his knowledge of science?

No, I don't read what is posted here. I do see the headers, though, and
a friend who actually reads some of the trash posted here (but doesn't
post, either) sends me a brief synopsis.

rec.boats, eh?

No. Not any more.

As always, have nice day,

Pay your debts, you deadbeat.

On 9/29/2012 11:57 AM, BAR wrote:
In article , thujas96825
@mypacks.net says...

About 100 posts in the last day or so about a shooting in Connecticut
about which no one in rec.boats has any real details...

About 30 posts involving Slammer and his obvious mental illnesses...

About the same number of posts from JustSnotty, in which he what, again
demonstrates his knowledge of science?

No, I don't read what is posted here. I do see the headers, though, and
a friend who actually reads some of the trash posted here (but doesn't
post, either) sends me a brief synopsis.

rec.boats, eh?

No. Not any more.

As always, have nice day,

Have you paid your taxes yet?

Yeah, I'm getting sick and tired of carrying deadbeats like Harry.

On Saturday, September 29, 2012 2:52:41 PM UTC-3, (unknown) wrote:
On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 11:30:31 -0400, JustWait

wrote:

On 9/29/2012 11:13 AM, X ` Man wrote:

About 100 posts in the last day or so about a shooting in Connecticut

about which no one in rec.boats has any real details...

About 30 posts involving Slammer and his obvious mental illnesses...

About the same number of posts from JustSnotty, in which he what, again

demonstrates his knowledge of science?

No, I don't read what is posted here. I do see the headers, though, and

a friend who actually reads some of the trash posted here (but doesn't

post, either) sends me a brief synopsis.

rec.boats, eh?

No. Not any more.

As always, have nice day,

We all know you can't post here anymore or you would... why not just

give it up...

Because some idiots keep responding to him.

~~ SNERK ~~