Bobsprit

Default Another Beating

The first debate was a clear win for Kerry.
The second was a narrow win for kerry or a draw.

So far Bush on 200% on defense and is getting clobbered. Kerry has too many
facts on hand for current events that Bush simply can't explain away. The Bush
people really screwed up and didn't give him what he needed.
Kerry will gain a lot after this.

RB
Gilligan

Who really cares?

They both belong in jail for failing to uphold the Constitution, as required
by their oaths of respective offices.

If you believe that either of them will make America a better place you are
a very, very sad case.

Gilligan

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
The first debate was a clear win for Kerry.
The second was a narrow win for kerry or a draw.

So far Bush on 200% on defense and is getting clobbered. Kerry has too

many
facts on hand for current events that Bush simply can't explain away. The

Bush
people really screwed up and didn't give him what he needed.
Kerry will gain a lot after this.

RB

Overproof

"Gilligan" wrote in message
If you believe that either of them will make America a better place you
are
a very, very sad case.

I concur.....

CM

Gilligan

Bush is working hard to make the world safer. Read on:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...i?ArtNum=70549

Gilligan

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
If you believe that either of them will make America a better place you

are
a very, very sad case.

I believe that Bush will make it even worse. He's no republican.

RB

DSK

Gilligan wrote:
Who really cares?

They both belong in jail for failing to uphold the Constitution, as required
by their oaths of respective offices.

If you believe that either of them will make America a better place you are
a very, very sad case.

I agree, somewhat.

It's very unfortunate that our country has arrived at such a terrible
episode in our history, with such an uncertain future. Our military
power is being squandered, our economic strength is being bled away, our
enormous wealth is being squandered or worse being bled into the pockets
of the super-rich.

It is equivalent to our home being on fire. I don't believe that Kerry
is the fire department, but my priority is to get the doofus kid playing
with matches out of the house.

DSK

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Bobsprit wrote:
The first debate was a clear win for Kerry.
The second was a narrow win for kerry or a draw.

So far Bush on 200% on defense and is getting clobbered. Kerry has too many
facts on hand for current events that Bush simply can't explain away. The Bush
people really screwed up and didn't give him what he needed.
Kerry will gain a lot after this.

In a sense, even if the debates were a draw between the two, it would
be a win for Kerry.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Bobsprit

Kerry will gain a lot after this.

In a sense, even if the debates were a draw between the two, it would
be a win for Kerry.

And it wasn't a draw. It was an even bogger win for Kerry than the 1st debate.

RB

Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I have no doubt that Kerry would help make the US a better place,

If increasing the size of government constitutes "making the US a better
place," then you're probably right.

Max