Default WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME TO GO TO THE 'WELL KNOWN" GAY CLUB "ZANZIBAR" IN TORONTO, DONNIE? OH YEAH, YOU'RE LOOKING FOR MORE COCK TO SUCK, PANSY-FAGGOT-COWARD!!!!!!!!!

Go suck some cock you old faggot-coward.

On Wednesday, September 26, 2012 3:02:40 PM UTC-3, *e#c wrote:
Go suck some cock you old faggot-coward.

Anyone can Google Zanzibar Club reviews and see for themselves what type of club it is.
I burst into your backyard and bitch slap you.....What do you do. Snerk
You dream up lies to cover your cowardness.
Probably good for you...I. Hear there's a market for slightly used mechanical heartvalves.
Now that you've been exposed for all to see, I'll pass the word to the boys at guitar.bass.

On Sep 26, 7:09*pm, wrote:
On Wednesday, September 26, 2012 3:02:40 PM UTC-3, *e#c wrote:
Go suck some cock you old faggot-coward.

Anyone can Google Zanzibar Club reviews and see for themselves what type of club it is.
I burst into your backyard and bitch slap you.....What do you do. *Snerk
You dream up lies to cover your cowardness.
Probably good for you...I. Hear there's a market for slightly used mechanical heartvalves.
Now that you've been exposed for all to see, I'll pass the word to the boys at guitar.bass.

You're not going to "burst into" anything but your grave, ****. Saw an
add for some nice Crossbows today.... complete with Bolts, and
Razorheads.

You're a lying, scared old **** thats going to die.....simple
really.......

alt guitar bass has been trashed....cause you showed up there.

Those "self-righteous" ****s arent worth spit, especially the lawyer,
and his ass-licking buddy. Kinda like YOU , and Harry the deadbeat.

You'll find out just how my valve is working, cocksucker.

WHEN.....you dont know.

Make sure your Life Insurance is paid up.

Wouldn't want to burden your Wife with any "sudden " expenses she
can't pay.

Cremation is $1800.00 these days.

On Sep 27, 8:40*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, September 26, 2012 3:02:40 PM UTC-3, *e#c wrote:
Go suck some cock you old faggot-coward.

Anyone can Google Zanzibar Club reviews and see for themselves what type of club it is.
I burst into your backyard and bitch slap you.....What do you do. *Snerk
You dream up lies to cover your cowardness.
Probably good for you...I. Hear there's a market for slightly used mechanical heartvalves.
Now that you've been exposed for all to see, I'll pass the word to the boys at guitar.bass.

Well, now you've threatened him in the same manner as he threatened you,
perhaps HE will call the cops on you, seeing how you don't have the
balls to carry out your threat to call them on him.

Irregardless of WHO he calls, he IS going to die.

Whats the matter " Donnie"? *e#c General 0 September 9th 12 04:12 AM
Nice "try" FAGGOT Tosk General 2 October 21st 09 07:41 PM
Nice "try" FAGGOT mgg General 0 October 21st 09 02:04 AM
Aviation Conspiracy: Toronto Plane Pilot Was Allowed To LandIn "Red Alert" Weather Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 October 20th 05 04:17 AM