Default On the road again..

Well, just got back from a 3 day mini vacation in beautiful Cape
Breton. Towed the new boat down so I could tour the Bras d'Or Lakes.
It was absoutley beautiful.
Hard to come back to the ugliness prevalent in here.

Then **** you, don't....

No one wants you back, you ****ing big-mouthed coward.

Only harry wants your lips on his cock some more, ****face.

On Sep 15, 4:00*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Sep 14, 8:49*pm, North Star wrote:

Well, just got back from a 3 day mini vacation in beautiful Cape
Breton. Towed the new boat down so I could tour the Bras d'Or Lakes.
It was absoutley beautiful.
Hard to come back to the ugliness prevalent in here.

No one wants you back, you ****ing big-mouthed coward.

Only harry wants your lips on his cock some more, ****face.

Well...speak about ugliness and the two worst examples fall over each
other to slither forward. Only in rec.boats.boats!
(and rec.guitars.bass)

In article 17469a9f-8f68-4591-8dcd-64544641b385
@v15g2000yqi.googlegroups.com, says...

Well, just got back from a 3 day mini vacation in beautiful Cape
Breton. Towed the new boat down so I could tour the Bras d'Or Lakes.
It was absoutley beautiful.
Hard to come back to the ugliness prevalent in here.

You don't have to come back to the "ugliness" you know....

On Sep 15, 8:24*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , says...

On 9/14/2012 8:49 PM, North Star wrote:
Well, just got back from a 3 day mini vacation in beautiful Cape
Breton. Towed the new boat down so I could tour the Bras d'Or Lakes.
It was absoutley beautiful.
Hard to come back to the ugliness prevalent in here.

Then **** you, don't....

Come on, you can go lower than slammer, you're just not trying hard
enough....

I'll save him the trouble trying by remaining at the bottom.....****
OFF, COCK FACE.

On 9/15/2012 2:56 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Sep 15, 8:24 am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , says...

On 9/14/2012 8:49 PM, North Star wrote:
Well, just got back from a 3 day mini vacation in beautiful Cape
Breton. Towed the new boat down so I could tour the Bras d'Or Lakes.
It was absoutley beautiful.
Hard to come back to the ugliness prevalent in here.

Then **** you, don't....

Come on, you can go lower than slammer, you're just not trying hard
enough....

I'll save him the trouble trying by remaining at the bottom.....****
OFF, COCK FACE.

Nobody wants to relieve you of that honor. Trust me.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 14, 7:49*pm, North Star wrote:
Well, just got back from a 3 day mini vacation in beautiful Cape
Breton. Towed the new boat down so I could tour the Bras d'Or Lakes.
It was absoutley beautiful.
Hard to come back to the ugliness prevalent in here.

glad you had a great time Don. I'm sure the weather was nice too!

Dons a ****, and deserves to die.

On the road again... Don White General 4 August 22nd 08 12:55 AM
Rules of the Road #21 Bart Senior ASA 40 February 27th 05 01:18 AM
Rules of the Road #24 Bart Senior ASA 3 February 27th 05 12:59 AM
Rules of the Road #23 Bart Senior ASA 3 February 27th 05 12:58 AM
Rules of the Road #22 Bart Senior ASA 1 February 23rd 05 02:15 PM