Default On the road again...

We've finally been promised 4 or 5 sunny warm days, so I'm heading for the
beautiful Bras d'Or Lakes in Cape Breton for some quality boating.
You can post that in your database Reggie.

Senior Member

On Aug 21, 10:18*am, "Don White" wrote:
We've finally been promised 4 or 5 sunny warm days, so I'm heading for the
beautiful Bras d'Or Lakes in Cape Breton for some quality boating.
You can post that in your database Reggie.

Here's hoping you have a great time. Like I tell the Mouse. "Don't
tear up the equipment" ...er, uh, or the driver either. And in your
case, any passengers ...

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:18:19 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

We've finally been promised 4 or 5 sunny warm days, so I'm heading for the
beautiful Bras d'Or Lakes in Cape Breton for some quality boating.
You can post that in your database Reggie.

Sure hope you have a super time and catch lots of fish! Be safe.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

We've finally been promised 4 or 5 sunny warm days, so I'm heading for the
beautiful Bras d'Or Lakes in Cape Breton for some quality boating.
You can post that in your database Reggie.

Sure hope you have a super time and catch lots of fish! Be safe.

Have lots of fun, Don...

"Don White" wrote in message
We've finally been promised 4 or 5 sunny warm days, so I'm heading for the
beautiful Bras d'Or Lakes in Cape Breton for some quality boating.
You can post that in your database Reggie.

Have a good trip. Take some pics!

Rules of the Road #27 Bart Senior ASA 5 February 27th 05 03:14 PM
Rules of the Road #26 Bart Senior ASA 20 February 27th 05 01:07 AM
Rules of the Road #24 Bart Senior ASA 3 February 27th 05 12:59 AM
Rules of the Road #23 Bart Senior ASA 3 February 27th 05 12:58 AM
Rules of the Road #15 Bart Senior ASA 10 February 25th 05 11:20 PM