jps jps is offline

Default Takin' care of business

Here's how we solve problems in our country...

PERRY HALL, Md. -- A 15-year-old student opened fire on the first day
of classes Monday at a Baltimore County high school, getting off two
shots and wounding a classmate before being rushed by teachers,
authorities said.

Baltimore County Police Chief James Johnson said at a news conference
that officers do not believe the victim, a 17-year-old male, was
targeted by the shooter, a 15-year-old who is also a student at Perry
Hall High School. A male suspect was taken into custody after the
shooting, and police have the weapon, although police would not say
what kind of gun it was.

"This is a very comfortable, very safe community, and it's an
excellent high school," said Marks, who graduated from Perry Hall. "I
think this is an aberration, but clearly one that is horrifying,
particularly on the first day of school."

When it's a Republican Congressman's kid that gets shot for no reason,
we'll see some movement on gun control in this country.

On 8/27/2012 3:54 PM, jps wrote:

[...]

Like what? Like how?

My new business Frogwatch[_2_] General 53 June 6th 09 02:36 PM
Well known presidential family and highly placed business associates getting into the boat business. (yeah, really!) Chuck Gould General 18 April 24th 07 05:42 AM
Business owners - expanding your business market abilities. Calleads.COM General 0 December 28th 06 03:20 PM
Still in business? Don White General 11 June 21st 06 01:09 AM
takin forever Parallax Cruising 1 March 22nd 04 04:44 AM