jps jps is offline

Default Alcohol fueled guns

ALOHA, Ore. -- A woman who was taken to jail on Friday after firing a
shotgun blast into a wall during an alcohol-fueled argument over gun
control, police said.

Washington County Sheriff's Office Lt. Bob Ray says no one was hurt
but a neighbor's nearby house was damaged.

Officials say Susan Fleming argued with her 55-year-old boyfriend
Friday night after learning he had brought his loaded 12 gauge shotgun
into their Aloha home. Part of the argument included a discussion on
gun safety, including how to properly handle a loaded firearm.

Police say Fleming intentionally fired the shotgun and blew out a hole
in a wall about the size of a softball. They say she wasn't trying to
shoot her boyfriend, who was in the room.

Sierra Hungate, who lives next door, said she heard a loud noise, but
didn't realize it was a gunshot.

"I was just sitting on the couch watching TV and I head a 'boom,' and
I thought maybe something was knocked over upstairs," she said. "It
wasn't until the next day when the cops showed up that they told me
that she had shot off her gun that I realized that's what I had
heard."

Fleming was arrested and taken to the Washington County Jail. She
faces charges of unlawful use of a weapon, menacing, recklessly
endangering another person and criminal mischief.

On 8/27/12 11:54 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

Teaklanner Republican, for sure.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

In article ,
says...

On 8/27/12 11:54 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

You used to just be bigoted about the south, it's nice to see you are an
extreme bigot in other areas, too!

On 8/27/12 12:17 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/27/12 11:54 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

My disdain for the south and for teaklanners is less bigoted than the
white southerners who dominate politics in that part of the country and
the teaklanners, who comprise the largest, most ornery and most ignorant
group of politically active morons in the country.

--

What do the Republican Party of the United States and the Muslim
Brotherhood of the Arab World have in common? They're both faith-based

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 8/27/12 11:54 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

Well, that's certainly a VERY bigoted remark.

On 8/27/12 12:38 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

On 8/27/12 11:54 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

I'm supposed to care about comments from anonymous assholes? Sorry. I
don't.

On 8/27/12 11:54 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

"Comments" have nothing to do with it. You are a bigot and I think you'd
care about that.

On 8/27/12 1:53 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/27/12 11:54 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

Sorry, but the opinions of anonymous assholes like you...are not worth
considering.

On 8/27/12 11:54 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

It's not my opinion, by the very definition, you are a bigot.

Merriam Webster:

Definition of BIGOT

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own
opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the
members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and
intolerance

On 8/27/12 2:38 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/27/12 11:54 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

You're an anonymous asshole offering up an opinion. It doesn't matter
whose opinion it is...the fact that you are "anonymous" means the
opinions/definitions/threats/ignorance/repetitions/lame bets/whatever
you offer up are not worth considering.

Boating and alcohol Calif Bill General 0 May 21st 07 11:25 PM
Hydrogen fueled boating Dene Cruising 25 November 28th 05 03:34 PM
No alcohol on this boat!!! John Cairns ASA 0 July 21st 03 07:07 PM
ALCOHOL STOVE J. Allan General 0 June 30th 03 08:52 AM