Default *Not* nu-ku-lar

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 11:49:49 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 21:18:03 -0400, Earl wrote:

Meyer wrote:
On 8/24/2012 1:31 PM, X ` Man wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/bvpfh9t

I recall saying I would post a photo of our not mu-ku-lar power plant
(aka Genny the Generator) one of these days. Here's a photo of it
shortly after it was delivered but before it was hooked up.

It runs a lot in the house, but not everything at the same time!

You are truly blessed to have so many things
It's air-cooled and cheap. If he spent more than $4K he got robbed.

He doesn't need any more than that for his Maryland red barn.

Do you mean the Maryland red barn on his neighbor's property?

He said that was *his* red barn. Do you reckon he owns his neighbor's property?

In article ,
says...

Meyer wrote:
On 8/24/2012 1:31 PM, X ` Man wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/bvpfh9t

I recall saying I would post a photo of our not mu-ku-lar power plant
(aka Genny the Generator) one of these days. Here's a photo of it
shortly after it was delivered but before it was hooked up.

It runs a lot in the house, but not everything at the same time!

You are truly blessed to have so many things
It's air-cooled and cheap. If he spent more than $4K he got robbed.

He doesn't need any more than that for his Maryland red barn.

Do you mean the Maryland red barn on his neighbor's property?

He said that was *his* red barn. Do you reckon he owns his neighbor's property?

His landlord might own the property with the Maryland red barn.

In article ,
says...

Meyer wrote:
On 8/24/2012 1:31 PM, X ` Man wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/bvpfh9t

I recall saying I would post a photo of our not mu-ku-lar power plant
(aka Genny the Generator) one of these days. Here's a photo of it
shortly after it was delivered but before it was hooked up.

It runs a lot in the house, but not everything at the same time!

You are truly blessed to have so many things
It's air-cooled and cheap. If he spent more than $4K he got robbed.

He doesn't need any more than that for his Maryland red barn.

Do you mean the Maryland red barn on his neighbor's property?

He said that was *his* red barn. Do you reckon he owns his neighbor's property?

No, I reckon he lied about that like everything else.

On 8/25/12 4:13 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

Meyer wrote:
On 8/24/2012 1:31 PM, X ` Man wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/bvpfh9t

I recall saying I would post a photo of our not mu-ku-lar power plant
(aka Genny the Generator) one of these days. Here's a photo of it
shortly after it was delivered but before it was hooked up.

It runs a lot in the house, but not everything at the same time!

You are truly blessed to have so many things
It's air-cooled and cheap. If he spent more than $4K he got robbed.

He doesn't need any more than that for his Maryland red barn.

Do you mean the Maryland red barn on his neighbor's property?

He said that was *his* red barn. Do you reckon he owns his neighbor's property?

No, I reckon he lied about that like everything else.

This from an asshole who sails here under false colors...

--

What do the Republican Party of the United States and the Muslim
Brotherhood of the Arab World have in common? They're both faith-based

BAR wrote:
In article , earl83868
@hotmail.com says...
X ` Man wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/bvpfh9t

I recall saying I would post a photo of our not mu-ku-lar power plant
(aka Genny the Generator) one of these days. Here's a photo of it
shortly after it was delivered but before it was hooked up.

It runs a lot in the house, but not everything at the same time!

17Kw - there are portables that put out more than that. Why not go for
the 20Kw? The price difference is tiny.

He just needs it to power his "storage array" with all of his "movies".

Harry can't live a day or two without being able to watch his "movies."

When does he watch them? He must be on Usenet at the same time.

X ` Man wrote:
On 8/25/12 12:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In article , earl83868
@hotmail.com says...

Meyer wrote:
On 8/24/2012 1:31 PM, X ` Man wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/bvpfh9t

I recall saying I would post a photo of our not mu-ku-lar power plant
(aka Genny the Generator) one of these days. Here's a photo of it
shortly after it was delivered but before it was hooked up.

It runs a lot in the house, but not everything at the same time!

You are truly blessed to have so many things
It's air-cooled and cheap. If he spent more than $4K he got robbed.

He most likely paid $15K for the genset and the install. Got to have a
union landscaper, union carpenter, union electrician and what ever other
union guys to install the genset.

Naw. The two guys who delivered the genset were non-union Latinos who
put the wood frame on the ground, filled it with gravel and then set
the genny on top and leveled it. They told me the genset weighs close
to 500 pounds.

No landscaper.

The trench for the gas line was put in by a laborer running a "ditch
witch." He's an employee of the LP gas company. The actual gas line
and hookups were installed by a licensed union plumber. He was quick
and fastidious.

The electrical part of the job was quite complicated because we have
two 200-amp breaker boxes and we needed some circuits switched from
one box to another (only one breaker box is hooked to the genny), and,
in fact, all the wiring is rather complex. I've got some photos of the
process on one of my SD cards. I'll post some at a later date. Took a
two man crew of electricians pretty much a full work day to
do the inside and outside work. Oh...they were both licensed *union*
electricians, of course.

Glad you asked.

Oh...the snarly comments from you and others? No greater incentive is
needed to NOT post boat photos or boating related posts. No need to
feed you trolls.

If you really have two 200 Amp boxes, there would be no need for that
extra work if you bought the correct genset and transfer switch.

Meyer wrote:
On 8/25/2012 7:43 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 8/25/12 12:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In article , earl83868
@hotmail.com says...

Meyer wrote:
On 8/24/2012 1:31 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

The genny is probably sleeker and more beautiful than your imaginary
boat. Why is it that we have pictures of all your real toys but none
of the boat?

There is no boat. That's old news.

On 8/25/2012 8:42 PM, Earl wrote:
Meyer wrote:
On 8/25/2012 7:43 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 8/25/12 12:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In article , earl83868
@hotmail.com says...

Meyer wrote:
On 8/24/2012 1:31 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

There is however a ****load of nasty crabgrass..

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 20:38:15 -0400, Earl wrote:

BAR wrote:
In article , earl83868
@hotmail.com says...
X ` Man wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/bvpfh9t

I recall saying I would post a photo of our not mu-ku-lar power plant
(aka Genny the Generator) one of these days. Here's a photo of it
shortly after it was delivered but before it was hooked up.

It runs a lot in the house, but not everything at the same time!
17Kw - there are portables that put out more than that. Why not go for
the 20Kw? The price difference is tiny.

He just needs it to power his "storage array" with all of his "movies".

Harry can't live a day or two without being able to watch his "movies."

When does he watch them? He must be on Usenet at the same time.

Most video cards have more than one monitor output.

On 8/26/12 7:51 AM, GuzzisRule wrote:
On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 20:38:15 -0400, Earl wrote:

BAR wrote:
In article , earl83868
@hotmail.com says...
X ` Man wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/bvpfh9t

I recall saying I would post a photo of our not mu-ku-lar power plant
(aka Genny the Generator) one of these days. Here's a photo of it
shortly after it was delivered but before it was hooked up.

It runs a lot in the house, but not everything at the same time!
17Kw - there are portables that put out more than that. Why not go for
the 20Kw? The price difference is tiny.
He just needs it to power his "storage array" with all of his "movies".

Harry can't live a day or two without being able to watch his "movies."

When does he watch them? He must be on Usenet at the same time.

Most video cards have more than one monitor output.

Gee whiz, I'm the object of obsession of two right-wing dumpsters. What
a thrill. Oh, and we don't watch our films on computer monitors,
Herringbrain...the films travel from the server to the tv sets over wifi.