Default Hey Krausie ...

You and the Dr-Dr-Dr been fickdiching lately?

On Aug 23, 10:59*pm, "George C. Boater"
wrote:
You and the Dr-Dr-Dr been fickdiching lately?

Her's got his tongue too far up Mitt Romneys asshole to care about
that......then, theres Don, who has his tongue up Harrys ass.

wrote:

You and the Dr-Dr-Dr been fickdiching lately?

Her's got his tongue too far up Mitt Romneys asshole to care about
that......then, theres Don, who has his tongue up Harrys ass.

Brush those yellow teeth lately?

wrote:

You and the Dr-Dr-Dr been fickdiching lately?

Her's got his tongue too far up Mitt Romneys asshole to care about
that......then, theres Don, who has his tongue up Harrys ass.

Brush those yellow teeth lately?

Thats old, ****face. It doesnt do anything to me. I was born with
them, and live with them. You, on the other hand must have brown teeth
from licking Harrys asshole !!!

Brushed them Brown Teeth lately???

wrote:

You and the Dr-Dr-Dr been fickdiching lately?

Her's got his tongue too far up Mitt Romneys asshole to care about
that......then, theres Don, who has his tongue up Harrys ass.

Brush those yellow teeth lately?

Thats old, ****face. It doesnt do anything to me. I was born with
them, and live with them. You, on the other hand must have brown teeth
from licking Harrys asshole !!!

Brushed them Brown Teeth lately???

I can't wait to read your classy, informative and interesting boating
posts. When do you think you might have one?

--

What do the Republican Party of the United States and the Muslim
Brotherhood of the Arab World have in common? They're both faith-based

wrote:

You and the Dr-Dr-Dr been fickdiching lately?

Her's got his tongue too far up Mitt Romneys asshole to care about
that......then, theres Don, who has his tongue up Harrys ass.

Brush those yellow teeth lately?

Thats old, ****face. It doesnt do anything to me. I was born with
them, and live with them. You, on the other hand must have brown teeth
from licking Harrys asshole !!!

Brushed them Brown Teeth lately???

I can't wait to read your classy, informative and interesting boating
posts. When do you think you might have one?

I'm sure he can be persuaded to join in on your classy, informative and
interesting boating thread. When do you think you might have one?

I'm betting that you will say never.

wrote:

You and the Dr-Dr-Dr been fickdiching lately?

Her's got his tongue too far up Mitt Romneys asshole to care about
that......then, theres Don, who has his tongue up Harrys ass.

Brush those yellow teeth lately?

Thats old, ****face. It doesnt do anything to me. I was born with
them, and live with them. You, on the other hand must have brown teeth
from licking Harrys asshole !!!

Brushed them Brown Teeth lately???

My, my!
What did that hospital do to you.
I can understand your embarrassment over the last couple of years when
you'd be throughly trounced by the MidgetMan....and go sinking off
with your tail between your legs after every encounter.
Now you end up as his bitch. I am truly embarrassed for you.

wrote:

You and the Dr-Dr-Dr been fickdiching lately?

Her's got his tongue too far up Mitt Romneys asshole to care about
that......then, theres Don, who has his tongue up Harrys ass.

Brush those yellow teeth lately?

Thats old, ****face. It doesnt do anything to me. I was born with
them, and live with them. You, on the other hand must have brown teeth
from licking Harrys asshole !!!

Brushed them Brown Teeth lately???

My, my!
What did that hospital do to you.
I can understand your embarrassment over the last couple of years when
you'd be throughly trounced by the MidgetMan....and go sinking off
with your tail between your legs after every encounter.
Now you end up as his bitch. I am truly embarrassed for you.

Its not that long a drive out east, asshole.

wrote:

You and the Dr-Dr-Dr been fickdiching lately?

Her's got his tongue too far up Mitt Romneys asshole to care about
that......then, theres Don, who has his tongue up Harrys ass.

Brush those yellow teeth lately?

Thats old, ****face. It doesnt do anything to me. I was born with
them, and live with them. You, on the other hand must have brown teeth
from licking Harrys asshole !!!

Brushed them Brown Teeth lately???

I can't wait to read your classy, informative and interesting boating
posts. When do you think you might have one?

I'm sure he can be persuaded to join in on your classy, informative and
interesting boating thread. When do you think you might have one?

I'm betting that you will say never.

Im waiting for the picture of Harrys Boat....with him standing beside,
or in it.
I've got a picture of me, in front of my Boat, holding a nice Rainbow
Trout.

wrote:

You and the Dr-Dr-Dr been fickdiching lately?

Her's got his tongue too far up Mitt Romneys asshole to care about
that......then, theres Don, who has his tongue up Harrys ass.

Brush those yellow teeth lately?

Thats old, ****face. It doesnt do anything to me. I was born with
them, and live with them. You, on the other hand must have brown teeth
from licking Harrys asshole !!!

Brushed them Brown Teeth lately???

My, my!
What did that hospital do to you.
I can understand your embarrassment over the last couple of years when
you'd be throughly trounced by the MidgetMan....and go sinking off
with your tail between your legs after every encounter.
Now you end up as his bitch. I am truly embarrassed for you.

Just like you're Harrys bitch...lol

Hey Krausie George C. Boater General 7 March 15th 12 03:41 PM
Hey Krausie GC Boater General 8 January 24th 09 04:36 PM
Hey Krausie camacdonaldiii General 30 November 19th 08 01:27 AM
Hey Krausie William Bruce General 3 March 18th 08 12:32 PM
Hey Krausie! William Bruce General 12 March 7th 08 08:45 PM