Default Possible Rain for Southern Illinois - on topic

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical...209_model.html
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 23, 6:47*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
http://www.wunderground.com/tropical...209_model.html

I;m hoping something is going to come along soon. man do we need it.
On the brighter side, It's been so dry this summer that my pond dried
out. I've taken a lot of advantage of the situation to dig it out with
the backhoe, and trip scrape. It was really silted up and needed dug
out.

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 17:39:59 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Aug 23, 6:47*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
http://www.wunderground.com/tropical...209_model.html

I;m hoping something is going to come along soon. man do we need it.
On the brighter side, It's been so dry this summer that my pond dried
out. I've taken a lot of advantage of the situation to dig it out with
the backhoe, and trip scrape. It was really silted up and needed dug
out.

===

The latest track line forecast at 11pm makes it increasingly likely
that you'll get some precip up in Illinois. It's also good news for
us if it goes farther west although I'm not all that concerned about
it at this point.

On Aug 23, 6:47*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
http://www.wunderground.com/tropical...209_model.html

I;m hoping something is going to come along soon. man do we need it.
On the brighter side, It's been so dry this summer that my pond dried
out. I've taken a lot of advantage of the situation to dig it out with
the backhoe, and trip scrape. It was really silted up and needed dug
out.

Would you please bring the backhoe here and cultivate my back yard so I can plant some grass back
there?
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 23, 6:47*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
http://www.wunderground.com/tropical...209_model.html

I;m hoping something is going to come along soon. *man do we need it.
On the brighter side, It's been so dry this summer that my pond dried
out. I've taken a lot of advantage of the situation to dig it out with
the backhoe, and trip scrape. It was really silted up and needed dug
out.

Would you please bring the backhoe here and cultivate my back yard so I can plant some grass back
there?

Well John, I guess we could scrape the whole thing off and start it
over....

On Aug 23, 6:47*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
http://www.wunderground.com/tropical...209_model.html

I;m hoping something is going to come along soon. *man do we need it.
On the brighter side, It's been so dry this summer that my pond dried
out. I've taken a lot of advantage of the situation to dig it out with
the backhoe, and trip scrape. It was really silted up and needed dug
out.

Would you please bring the backhoe here and cultivate my back yard so I can plant some grass back
there?

Well John, I guess we could scrape the whole thing off and start it
over....

There's nothing there now! Just hard packed dirt. There was a good crop of annual bluegrass (poa
annua), but I overdosed it with RoundUp. This year I'll try a pre-emergent killer. Sure wish I knew
the exact day to apply it.

Illinois or Louisiana? Cliff General 91 December 27th 08 02:13 AM
Flooding in Illinois. Tim General 3 January 12th 08 04:19 PM
Norcold service in Northeast Illinois? [email protected] Cruising 6 June 2nd 04 12:50 PM
Gas On The Illinois River Bunk General 0 August 19th 03 01:47 AM
Paddling in Illinois jack Touring 1 August 9th 03 12:51 AM