Default Yankees spread virus?

On Aug 22, 10:44*am, X ` Man wrote:
On 8/22/12 9:01 AM, North Star wrote:

On Aug 22, 9:35 am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article b8e0514a-d872-43e0-96ff-d0727d7f41b2
@k20g2000vbk.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 21, 5:33 pm, Meyer wrote:
On 8/21/2012 4:14 PM, X ` Man wrote:

Oh boy..... just goes to show how easy a major infectious disease

Some of the highest concentrations of fecal mater can be found in
Chesapeake Bay and Halifax NS Harbor. Cruise ships should be prohibited
from visiting such highly contaminated locations.

Our mayor says our harbour water is clean enough to swim in...and he
did just that a couple years ago.
I'd hate to be downstream from where your outhouse empties into your
local waters.

You believe everything your mayor tells you just like you believe
everything a car salesman tells you?! No wonder you live in poverty.

Where did I say I believe him, Kevin?
Y'all sure do jump to conclusions. Break any kiddie arms lately?

I'll betcha $500 iLoogy doesn't have $500.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

I betcha he doesn't and I'll raise you $500. ;-)

On Aug 21, 5:33 pm, Meyer wrote:
On 8/21/2012 4:14 PM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

Uh-huh!
Why did you leave Snellville Georgia so quickly?

In article 2b136a6d-34bb-483c-8473-
,
says...

On Aug 21, 5:33 pm, Meyer wrote:
On 8/21/2012 4:14 PM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

You two are too chicken **** to put up any money to back up your wild
allegations and lies.

On Aug 21, 5:33 pm, Meyer wrote:
On 8/21/2012 4:14 PM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

No one has to put up a dime to know you are lying about your identity here.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern
Republican conservatism just doesn't work for me or my country.

In article , dump-on-
says...

On Aug 21, 5:33 pm, Meyer wrote:
On 8/21/2012 4:14 PM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

Well,by that statement I take it you have proof of that. What is it? Be
specific.

On 8/22/12 1:57 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

On Aug 21, 5:33 pm, Meyer wrote:
On 8/21/2012 4:14 PM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

You provide all the proof that is needed, iLoogy.

On Aug 21, 5:33 pm, Meyer wrote:
On 8/21/2012 4:14 PM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

Indeed, there is no proof because it's all bull**** in your head like
Don.

On 8/22/12 2:34 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

On Aug 21, 5:33 pm, Meyer wrote:
On 8/21/2012 4:14 PM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

Uh-huh. You used to offer up the same denials when you were posting here
as iLoogy, claiming you weren't an earlier moronic poster with a
different handle.

On Aug 21, 5:33 pm, Meyer wrote:

On 8/21/2012 4:14 PM, X ` Man wrote:

Oh boy..... just goes to show how easy a major infectious disease

Some of the highest concentrations of fecal mater can be found in

Chesapeake Bay and Halifax NS Harbor. Cruise ships should be prohibited

from visiting such highly contaminated locations.

Our mayor says our harbour water is clean enough to swim in...and he

did just that a couple years ago.

I'd hate to be downstream from where your outhouse empties into your

local waters.

You believe everything your mayor tells you just like you believe

everything a car salesman tells you?! No wonder you live in poverty.

Where did I say I believe him, Kevin?

So even *you* confirm Halifax is a polluted ********. It's understandable that you feel no need to upgrade your hovel.

I hate the Yankees... Tom Francis - SWSports General 19 October 14th 09 03:25 AM
Racist yankees Frogwatch[_2_] General 15 July 10th 09 03:01 AM
how about those damn yankees? gonefishiing ASA 9 October 22nd 04 12:05 PM
Yankees lose! The YANKEES LOSE! Bobsprit ASA 16 October 22nd 04 12:11 AM
Yankees & Crackers Capt. Mooron ASA 5 July 9th 04 10:25 PM