Default The worst...

....rollout I remember for a presidential ticket...Romney and Ryan. What
a week for these two liars. Every day they have a different story on
what they plan to do with Medicare and, of course, no details on any of
their plans are forthcoming.

Love it.
--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

On 8/18/12 11:26 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 21:15:42 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

..rollout I remember for a presidential ticket...Romney and Ryan.

Worse than McCain Palin? Dukakis?

We're talking rollout here. Palin did okay until she started to get
interviewed by serious people.

Bad tickets?

Mike Dukakis is a bright, decent guy.

Hell, there are even days when I like John McCain. Admittedly, Sarah
Palin was absolutely the worst vice presidential nominee in my memory,
but...

....the Romney/Ryan ticket tops them all, in terms of an awful ticket and
an awful rollout. I've never seen a nominee more mendacious than Romney.
He literally has lied on every important issue, and knowingly, too. And
he seems to change his mind on every important issue from day to day. He
and Ryan flip flopped on budgetary and medicare/health care issues just
about every day this past week. Ryan was caught red-handed in a major
lie about the bailouts.

Romney obviously picked Ryan to kiss up to the extreme righties in the
GOP. He felt he had to, I suppose. But Ryan's positions on Medicare
probably are the kiss of death for that team in Florida. It really
doesn't matter that they have tried to walk back some of the more
onerous changes they want...no one is going to believe them.

Oh, BTW, I have parsed Romney's statement about the 13% he claims he
paid in taxes. I haven't found a verbatim source in which he says he
paid at least that rate in FEDERAL INCOME TAXES.

wrote:

[...]

13 percent?
I pay more than that on my modest pension.

The worst commercial.... JohnH General 6 December 26th 06 12:53 PM
Which is the worst? Bluto ASA 4 February 9th 06 02:54 AM
Despite the worst wishes... John H General 87 May 19th 05 07:19 PM
Despite the worst wishes... [email protected] General 19 May 17th 05 12:53 PM
The worst!!!! [email protected] Boat Building 6 September 10th 03 12:38 PM