Default Password Audit

On Aug 16, 4:01*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

On 8/16/12 1:32 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 11:59:47 -0400, Jim wrote:

In all seriousness you should be more concerned about the state of
your mental health. * Remember Skipper? * We all knew that his general
incivility had started to turn terminal when his grammar and overall
sentence structure went to hell. * Look closely.

Don't you see something similar happening with Krause? His unfounded
hostility toward fellow posters is of particular concern.

===

That's always been there. * His recent lapses into incoherency are
more telling in my opinion.

Age related dementia is a very serious issue for all concerned.

I hear sleep apnea is a bitch!

I have a friend with sleep apnea. Those are his exact words. But, he's
also very smart and a man of great accomplishment, and neither of those
attributes apply to you.

Tell everyone, Harry, just what do you know of my "smarts" and
"accomplishments". Please be specific and tell me how you know of these.
Please give dates, descriptions and cites.

He wont....he'll backpeddle into an insult....just watch.

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 8/16/12 4:01 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
[...]

I can tell from your posts here that you are neither smart nor
accomplished. There's no evidence of either.

Oh? How so? Please, tell me, what do my posts here tell of my
accomplishments? I asked for you to be specific. I guess you can't.
Tim Tim is offline

I get called in for a password audit a lot. Like the son of some
African general or dr. who is wanting to get a few million dollars out
of the country and give me a 30% commission by letting him use my bank
account.

Then again i just recently got a passsword audit from somebody from
Toyota that said I'd won a Rolls Royce . The oddest thing is that his
typing skills were about as bad as mine.