Default Password Audit

During a recent password audit on usenet groups, it was found that
PsychoScotty was using the following password:

* MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramen to *

When asked why he had some a long password, he rolled her eyes and said,
"Hello! It has to be at least 8 characters and include at least one
capital."
--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

On 8/16/12 8:53 AM, X ` Man wrote:
During a recent password audit on usenet groups, it was found that
PsychoScotty was using the following password:

* MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramen to *

When asked why he had some a long password, he rolled his eyes and said,
"Hello! It has to be at least 8 characters and include at least one
capital."

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern
Republican conservatism just doesn't work for me or my country.

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 08:53:57 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

When asked why he had some a long password...

===

Let's not hear any more comments on the intellect of others until you
get your own senility under control.

On 8/16/12 9:10 AM, Wayne.B wrote:

===

Let's not hear any more comments on the intellect of others until you
get your own senility under control.

Shouldn't you be off on one of your cruises to the same places you've
been 20 times already?

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern
Republican conservatism just doesn't work for me or my country.

On 8/16/2012 9:18 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 8/16/12 9:10 AM, Wayne.B wrote:

===

Let's not hear any more comments on the intellect of others until you
get your own senility under control.

Shouldn't you be off on one of your cruises to the same places you've
been 20 times already?

Too senile to remember that you've used that tired old line over a
hundred times? At best it was just clever enough to use once.
Had that clapped out semi trawler out on a cruise yet?

On Aug 16, 10:06*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

During a recent password audit on usenet groups, it was found that
PsychoScotty was using the following password:

* MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramen to *

When asked why he had some a long password, he rolled her eyes and said,
"Hello! It has to be at least 8 characters and include at least one
capital."

Don the typo grammar and spelling monkey will be here soon to fix that
soon.

Never mind that...I don't recall giving your bedfellow permission to
use my name in his password!

wrote:

When asked why he had some a long password...

===

Let's not hear any more comments on the intellect of others until you

get your own senility under control.

That's why we call him Mr. Dementia!

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:18:13 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

Shouldn't you be off on one of your cruises to the same places you've
been 20 times already?

===

If I have cruised somewhere 20 times, and there are a few, you can be
sure it is absolutely the finest kind of place you could ever hope to
go.

You should take one of your imaginary boats and try it some time since
you've got some fairly decent cruising opportunities right there on
Chesapeake Bay. If the imaginary engines are slow to start, or are
burning too much imaginary fuel, you could cruise over on Google Earth
and fly your IYC club burgee proudly from the bow.

(IYC - Imaginary Yacht Club).

In all seriousness you should be more concerned about the state of
your mental health. Remember Skipper? We all knew that his general
incivility had started to turn terminal when his grammar and overall
sentence structure went to hell. Look closely.

wrote:

Shouldn't you be off on one of your cruises to the same places you've
been 20 times already?

===

If I have cruised somewhere 20 times, and there are a few, you can be
sure it is absolutely the finest kind of place you could ever hope to
go.

Now *that* is a giggle...thanks.