Default jps is actually.....

On Aug 17, 11:36*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , says...

On 8/16/2012 5:27 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Aug 15, 2:27 pm, jps wrote:
On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 10:00:22 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c"

wrote:
On Aug 15, 1:30 am, jps wrote:
On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 14:56:31 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c"

wrote:
....outposting Harry for No Boat related content. Only **** posts

That is all....

Just tryin' to do my part for the betterment of mankind. *Thanks for
your endorsement and support.

Just wake up after your morning fifth of Vodka?

Doing a little projecting? *I had a beer two days ago with dinner,
which is the sum total of my alcohol consumption in the past week.

Would you like to bring up my German screwdrivers to help Snotty with
his best shot at a personal attack?

Whats this got to do with Scotty? *I'm talking about you, and your
bull****, garbage, no-content, Political pposts.

Really, guess the old faggot can't stand up to the folks who are
actually reading his blather...

Gee you're almost as good at low life name calling as Harry!

Yes you are, Kevin.

On 8/17/12 12:13 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article 0829aef5-61cf-4269-b28e-e1913374dad7
@m3g2000vby.googlegroups.com, says...

wrote:
....outposting Harry for No Boat related content. Only **** posts

That is all....

Just tryin' to do my part for the betterment of mankind. Thanks for
your endorsement and support.

Just wake up after your morning fifth of Vodka?

Doing a little projecting? I had a beer two days ago with dinner,
which is the sum total of my alcohol consumption in the past week.

Would you like to bring up my German screwdrivers to help Snotty with
his best shot at a personal attack?

Whats this got to do with Scotty? I'm talking about you, and your
bull****, garbage, no-content, Political pposts.

Really, guess the old faggot can't stand up to the folks who are
actually reading his blather...

Gee you're almost as good at low life name calling as Harry!

Yes you are, Kevin.

So, Don, are you REALLY so stupid that you think I'm "Kevin"?? Do you
really think I'm him? Please, do tell, how have you come to that
conclusion? Be specific.

Maybe you could come up with a code initialism to cover your denials?
Just post... N.K. (not Kevin) and everyone will know what you mean, and
give it the same credence as what Romney says about his tax returns.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

In article , dump-on-
says...

wrote:
[...]

So you are as dumb as Don and Scotty, eh? I've offered, you are a
chicken **** so you don't have the balls to put up some real money.

On 8/17/12 2:00 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

wrote:
[...]

I simply offered a suggestion that would save you typing and us reading
your never-ending denials of who you are or aren't, "N.K." If you simply
changed your handle to "Asshole," that would work, too.

wrote:
[...]

You walk, talk and act like Kevin....thus the odds are you are Kevin.
Put your $500 up or shutup.

In article ,
says...

wrote:
[...]

Why would I do that? I don't want people thinking I'm you!

In article a2cdaa0e-9572-4db0-8afc-f6a25563c455
@v12g2000vbc.googlegroups.com, says...

wrote:
[...]

Okay! Let's go! Who do you want to hold the money? Harry, you want in
too??

wrote:
[...]

I'll hold it..I don't trust y'all.

Yo jps! John H.[_5_] General 23 July 27th 12 01:01 PM
Yo JPS Black Cloud General 2 December 6th 11 07:52 PM
Yo JPS! Black Cloud General 1 December 4th 11 11:04 PM
YO JPS! John H[_2_] General 3 October 27th 11 06:34 PM
Just for jps Lil' John General 2 July 23rd 09 12:29 PM