Default Yo jps!

I know you'll want this artwork on your wall.

http://tinyurl.com/c2eoc6r

I wonder why Harry hasn't bought into your anti-gun attitude?

On 7/25/12 1:34 PM, John H. wrote:
I know you'll want this artwork on your wall.

http://tinyurl.com/c2eoc6r

I wonder why Harry hasn't bought into your anti-gun attitude?

Yo, John. Those of us who are not crazy righties don't have to agree on
everything. There's no litmus test on the left.
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 13:37:21 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 7/25/12 1:34 PM, John H. wrote:
I know you'll want this artwork on your wall.

http://tinyurl.com/c2eoc6r

I wonder why Harry hasn't bought into your anti-gun attitude?

Yo, John. Those of us who are not crazy righties don't have to agree on
everything. There's no litmus test on the left.

Goosesteppers get uncomfortable when people aren't all marching to the
same beat.

No wonder his golf index is in the 20s. Got no rhythm of his own.

wrote:

On 7/25/12 1:34 PM, John H. wrote:
I know you'll want this artwork on your wall.

http://tinyurl.com/c2eoc6r

I wonder why Harry hasn't bought into your anti-gun attitude?

Yo, John. Those of us who are not crazy righties don't have to agree on
everything. There's no litmus test on the left.

Goosesteppers get uncomfortable when people aren't all marching to the
same beat.

No wonder his golf index is in the 20s. Got no rhythm of his own.

White man's disease...no rhythm.

Reported as spam, top-poster spammer!

wrote:

On 7/25/12 1:34 PM, John H. wrote:
I know you'll want this artwork on your wall.

http://tinyurl.com/c2eoc6r

I wonder why Harry hasn't bought into your anti-gun attitude?

Yo, John. Those of us who are not crazy righties don't have to agree on
everything. There's no litmus test on the left.

Goosesteppers get uncomfortable when people aren't all marching to the
same beat.

No wonder his golf index is in the 20s. Got no rhythm of his own.

Well, I 'spect one of you is right and the other is wrong. Just wonderin' which!

wrote:

On 7/25/12 1:34 PM, John H. wrote:
I know you'll want this artwork on your wall.

http://tinyurl.com/c2eoc6r

I wonder why Harry hasn't bought into your anti-gun attitude?

Yo, John. Those of us who are not crazy righties don't have to agree on
everything. There's no litmus test on the left.

Goosesteppers get uncomfortable when people aren't all marching to the
same beat.

No wonder his golf index is in the 20s. Got no rhythm of his own.

Well, I 'spect one of you is right and the other is wrong. Just wonderin' which!

I'll say one thing good about Herring: he is flexible enough to have his
foot in his mouth and his head up his ass, all at the same time.

jps jps is offline

wrote:

On 7/25/12 1:34 PM, John H. wrote:
I know you'll want this artwork on your wall.

http://tinyurl.com/c2eoc6r

I wonder why Harry hasn't bought into your anti-gun attitude?

Yo, John. Those of us who are not crazy righties don't have to agree on
everything. There's no litmus test on the left.

Goosesteppers get uncomfortable when people aren't all marching to the
same beat.

No wonder his golf index is in the 20s. Got no rhythm of his own.

Well, I 'spect one of you is right and the other is wrong. Just wonderin' which!

I'll say one thing good about Herring: he is flexible enough to have his
foot in his mouth and his head up his ass, all at the same time.

It's a black and white world for Herring, 'til death. Sad how
discomforting the vagaries of life can be to some. Gotta box
everything so it can feel right.

Yo JPS Black Cloud General 2 December 6th 11 07:52 PM
Yo JPS! Black Cloud General 1 December 4th 11 11:04 PM
This should thrill JPS TopBassDog General 0 November 5th 11 01:09 PM
YO JPS! John H[_2_] General 3 October 27th 11 06:34 PM
Just for jps Lil' John General 2 July 23rd 09 12:29 PM