Default Thank you Krausie, II am now sold on socialized healthcare.

Thanks Krause. Keep pushing for it.

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 23:04:36 -0500, HK wrote:

Given all of you think it should be cradel to grave, and Ive paid more
than my fair share into the system over the years, Im letting all you
"compassionate Liberals" pay the very large medical bills for the rest
of my life, so I can sit on Usenet and slash you asshats to ribbons.

After all...if an Illegal alien can get a few million in free health
care...Im intitled to at least 10x that amount, no?

Thanks guys!!!

Gunner, who has surrendored to the glories of Universal Health Care.

Actually, Gummy, you remind me of some of the many mindless righties on
rec.boats, opinionated, brainless and clueless. You fit right in.

So where is your Liberal Compassion? I had a catastrophic medical
event. Despite being declared not at risk, and having changed my life
style some years ago. And having paid religiously on those previous
bills.

And a life long tax payer of good charector and moral standing.
The only think you Leftards dont like about me, is a 1st Amendment Right
issue that you would rather I not have.

So a guy who rescuses dogs, cats, recovering drug addicts and felons
fresh out of jail, is not fit to get in on the same medical trough as an
illegal alien, and have you pay for my care?

You asshats won. I surrender to going on your entitlement dole. You were
right all along. There is no way I can pay the bill on this one, no
matter how long I live.

Now go ahead and pay for my medical care. I deeply thank you.

Just think...each and every time you read my posts on Usenet (and Ill
not bitch or complain about universal health care anymore)...it will be
a direct result of you keeping me alive and my medical bills paid out of
your pocket.

I deeply thank you.

We will discuss the wide screen TV you owe me in a couple months.

Gunner

On 8/10/12 6:01 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 04:24:51 -0700 (PDT), Tom Nofinger
wrote:

[...]

This from a guy that has boasted he has no insurance. Yeah, we'll
cover you, but if you want a REAL asshat, check out the members of
congress that have REAL healthcare.

I'm sure that will be a Romney priority.

I don't have any problems having a portion of my tax dollars go to
provide health coverage for those who need it. What I resent is the
amount of money wasted on military procurement and the initiation of
wars to prop up a presidency...what George W. Bush did.

I don't know whether to believe "Gunner," but if he isn't lying and he
is now getting taxpayer help dealing with medical bills and treatment,
well, good.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

On Friday, August 10, 2012 5:11:05 PM UTC-5, X ` Man wrote:
On 8/10/12 6:01 PM, wrote:

[...]

Oh how sympathetic and compassionate you are, Herr Krause. You constantly bark about a poster here who you claim has *stiffed* a medical care facility out of several thousand dollars. You should feel fortunate, if not overjoyed to be able to pick up their tab as well.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Harry is a known bigot.

On 8/11/2012 9:20 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Cite. Don't stop with one. Use as many as you like.