Default One of the delights of...

....going boating today was missing all the diarhea posted by Herring,
"Earl," JustSnot, and the repetitive grinding of iLoogy. Oh yeah, it was
hot hot hot out there, but we swam a lot and enjoyed the A/C in the
cabin. Even took a few photos with my phone camera.
--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

On 8/4/2012 6:17 PM, X ` Man wrote:
...going boating today was missing all the diarhea posted by Herring,
"Earl," JustSnot, and the repetitive grinding of iLoogy. Oh yeah, it was
hot hot hot out there, but we swam a lot and enjoyed the A/C in the
cabin. Even took a few photos with my phone camera.

Hope you swam in a clean pool.
The bay doesn't seem up to snuff.

http://suite101.com/article/is-it-sa...ke-bay-a129321

Meyer wrote:
On 8/4/2012 6:17 PM, X ` Man wrote:
...going boating today was missing all the diarhea posted by Herring,
"Earl," JustSnot, and the repetitive grinding of iLoogy. Oh yeah, it was
hot hot hot out there, but we swam a lot and enjoyed the A/C in the
cabin. Even took a few photos with my phone camera.

Hope you swam in a clean pool.
The bay doesn't seem up to snuff.

http://suite101.com/article/is-it-sa...ke-bay-a129321

He has an imaginary boat that travels far from the bay.

On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 21:56:57 -0400, Earl wrote:

Meyer wrote:
On 8/4/2012 6:17 PM, X ` Man wrote:
...going boating today was missing all the diarhea posted by Herring,
"Earl," JustSnot, and the repetitive grinding of iLoogy. Oh yeah, it was
hot hot hot out there, but we swam a lot and enjoyed the A/C in the
cabin. Even took a few photos with my phone camera.

Hope you swam in a clean pool.
The bay doesn't seem up to snuff.

http://suite101.com/article/is-it-sa...ke-bay-a129321

He has an imaginary boat that travels far from the bay.

We finally gave up getting in the water while at Solomon's Island a couple weeks ago. The sea
nettles were just too bad. Up around Annapolis, the Chesapeake Bay is filled with the damn things.
According to NOAA, the probability of encountering sea nettles there is above 80%. I wouldn't
believe any stories about swimming a lot in the bay.

Of course, mythical swimming, must as mythical boating, is an enjoyable pastime. Harry Potter did a
lot of that mythical stuff.

Meyer wrote:
On 8/4/2012 6:17 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

The number of jellyfish in "the bay" changes from week to week, and, in
fact, from where you are in "the bay." Put in the Potomac near the mouth
of the bay and head south, and you'll find far fewer jellyfish. Head
north towards Annapolis and you'll find lots of them.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern
Republican conservatism just doesn't work for me or my country.

On 8/5/12 8:41 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 8/4/2012 6:17 PM, X ` Man wrote:
...going boating today was missing all the diarhea posted by Herring,
"Earl," JustSnot, and the repetitive grinding of iLoogy. Oh yeah, it was
hot hot hot out there, but we swam a lot and enjoyed the A/C in the
cabin. Even took a few photos with my phone camera.

Hope you swam in a clean pool.
The bay doesn't seem up to snuff.

http://suite101.com/article/is-it-sa...ke-bay-a129321

To Harry, the bay is pristine when he swims, it's only a sewer when he
hears of John or someone else swimming in it.

When the Herring klan gets in the water, everyone else gets out.

On 8/4/2012 6:17 PM, X ` Man wrote:
...going boating today was missing all the diarhea posted by Herring,
"Earl," JustSnot, and the repetitive grinding of iLoogy. Oh yeah, it
was
hot hot hot out there, but we swam a lot and enjoyed the A/C in the
cabin. Even took a few photos with my phone camera.

Hope you swam in a clean pool.
The bay doesn't seem up to snuff.

http://suite101.com/article/is-it-sa...ke-bay-a129321

To Harry, the bay is pristine when he swims, it's only a sewer when he
hears of John or someone else swimming in it.

When the Herring klan gets in the water, everyone else gets out.

Betcha your personal hygiene isn't any better than what we've seen of
your cellar kitchen.

On 8/4/2012 6:17 PM, X ` Man wrote:
...going boating today was missing all the diarhea posted by Herring,
"Earl," JustSnot, and the repetitive grinding of iLoogy. Oh yeah, it was
hot hot hot out there, but we swam a lot and enjoyed the A/C in the
cabin. Even took a few photos with my phone camera.

Who but the local narcissist would bother mentioning the cabin A/C or
taking pictures with their phone camera.

Probably neither exist.

But he didn't say they were his.

On Aug 4, 7:06*pm, Disgruntled wrote:
On 8/4/2012 6:17 PM, X ` Man wrote:

...going boating today was missing all the diarhea posted by Herring,
"Earl," JustSnot, and the repetitive grinding of iLoogy. Oh yeah, it was
hot hot hot out there, but we swam a lot and enjoyed the A/C in the
cabin. Even took a few photos with my phone camera.

Who but the local narcissist would bother mentioning the cabin A/C or
taking pictures with their phone camera.

Probably neither exist.

But he didn't say they were his.

I agree with this post.