Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Alaska with Disney...Departing Seattle

As promised...some shots from the Disney cruise to Alaska.

The Disney Wonder is a beautiful ship. Here she is being refueled as we get ready to board.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l252/jherring1/Alaska%20on%20the%20%20Disney%20Wonder/Seattle19.jpg?t=1344090847

Once aboard, while awaiting departure, it's easy to see why people love Seattle:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l252/jherring1/Alaska%20on%20the%20%20Disney%20Wonder/Seattle44.jpg?t=1344090884

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l252/jherring1/Alaska%20on%20the%20%20Disney%20Wonder/Seattle50e.jpg?t=1344090827

This guy escorted us for about a half hour. I suppose it was to protect us from submarine attack, or
to keep us on board and not trying to infiltrate Washington!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l252/jherring1/Alaska%20on%20the%20%20Disney%20Wonder/Seattle58.jpg?t=1341753146

Although nice and sunny, the temperature was on the cool side. Perhaps that explains why the
promenade deck was so unpopulated:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l252/jherring1/Alaska%20on%20the%20%20Disney%20Wonder/FirstDayAboard17.jpg?t=1341753948

Next stop...Tracy Arm Fjord.

Anyone stayed at the Disney Resort in Vero Beach? Harry Krause General 26 April 23rd 07 06:48 AM
The Disney Magic PocoLoco General 26 November 1st 05 11:42 AM
FS: The perfect Alaska charter boat, in Seattle Baja Yachts & Villas Marketplace 0 February 8th 05 07:15 PM