Default Breaking News...

Romney lands in Israel, begins Israeli Visit by presenting Netanyahu
with honeybaked ham and Easter basket.

"X ` Man" wrote in message

Romney lands in Israel, begins Israeli Visit by presenting Netanyahu
with honeybaked ham and Easter basket.

------------------------------------
Very lame.

On 7/30/12 12:41 PM, Califbill wrote:
"X ` Man" wrote in message

Romney lands in Israel, begins Israeli Visit by presenting Netanyahu
with honeybaked ham and Easter basket.

------------------------------------
Very lame.

I wonder what gaffes Romney will commit in Poland? Congratulate the
Poles on helping the Germans get rid of their Jews? Slamming the
Solidarity labor union for toppling the communist regime?

--
I'm a liberal because militant fundamentalist ignorant science-denying
religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy just doesn't work for me.

"X ` Man" wrote in message

Romney lands in Israel, begins Israeli Visit by presenting Netanyahu
with honeybaked ham and Easter basket.

------------------------------------
Very lame.

I wonder what gaffes Romney will commit in Poland? Congratulate the
Poles on helping the Germans get rid of their Jews? Slamming the
Solidarity labor union for toppling the communist regime?

I'm sure you will find people who will make those up, too.

breaking news Harry[_2_] General 122 January 28th 10 12:51 AM
Breaking News!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 28 October 13th 09 02:55 AM
breaking news Jim General 1 February 1st 08 02:41 AM
rowboats news bot tracks breaking rowboat news [email protected] General 0 December 7th 05 07:29 PM
Breaking News! Yachtsman General 3 April 28th 04 05:14 PM