Default This is a good read about Zimmerman

On 7/23/2012 10:38 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article m,
says...

On 7/23/2012 10:21 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 7/23/2012 9:13 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article m,
says...

On 7/23/2012 8:11 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 10:03:19 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

http://sparkiearbuckle.sayanythingbl...erman-will-be-
convicted-and-this-is-why/

It seems like all of your facts come from a liberal blog

How many of those 100 year old precedents are based on current Florida
law?

All of them. A precedent is a precedent.

I'm afraid you dun been fooled. Fool

How so, specifically?

How can you create a precedent based on a law that might not have been
written and passed yet?

No. You can, however use precedent in a second degree murder trial.

That's not what you said.
Words have meaning.

I said a precedent is a precedent. In the case of Zimmerman, this would
be a precedent for second degree murder. That's what he's been charged
with. WTF did you think the precedent cited were for, jaywalking?

Show us the precedent in question.

In article om,
says...

[...]

I didn't know any of the precedents suggested were in question....

On 7/23/2012 11:32 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

[...]

Which precedents were suggested, by whom, for what. Quit dancin boy.

In article om,
says...

[...]

You didn't look at the link I posted??????

In article om,
says...

[...]

Well then, that answers why you are ignorant.

On Monday, July 23, 2012 4:08:52 PM UTC-3, iBoaterer wrote:
In article b.com>,
says...

> On 7/23/2012 11:58 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
> > In article b.com>,

says...

says...

says...

says...

says...

says...
http://sparkiearbuckle.sayanythingbl...erman-will-be-

> >> Which precedents were suggested, by whom, for what. Quit dancin boy.
> >
> > You didn't look at the link I posted??????
> >
> I hardly ever do.

Well then, that answers why you are ignorant.

Ouch! Snerk!

On 7/23/2012 3:08 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

[...]

One does not become enlightened by following your links. Sorry dude.

On 7/23/2012 3:12 PM, wrote:
On Monday, July 23, 2012 4:08:52 PM UTC-3, iBoaterer wrote:
In article b.com>,
says...

> On 7/23/2012 11:58 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
> > In article b.com>,

says...

says...

says...

says...

says...

says...
http://sparkiearbuckle.sayanythingbl...erman-will-be-

> >> Which precedents were suggested, by whom, for what. Quit dancin boy.
> >
> > You didn't look at the link I posted??????
> >
> I hardly ever do.

Well then, that answers why you are ignorant.

Ouch! Snerk!

Stb yer toe? Did ye?

wrote:

[...]

I read the link. It was a hysterical internet blogger, being typically
imaginative and hitting all the talking points the left has made up
about this tradgedy... Short on facts, but understandable why kevin
would think it was a "good read"... LOL!

A good read J i m[_2_] General 18 August 20th 09 02:02 PM
Good read on ocean ecosystems JohnH General 0 January 13th 07 08:22 PM
Good laugh - must read Roger Long Cruising 1 September 30th 06 03:03 PM
Ron Reagan on Bush...a good read. jps General 4 August 4th 04 03:58 PM
Repost - this is so good it deserves to be read more than once Simple Simon ASA 12 October 20th 03 10:33 PM